A Childhood Friend

Hi! Welcome to my fanfiction! I personally love Sonic X Mlp:FiM Crossovers! So I made one of my own, genius right? It will be following a similar story line as many others but I'll still try my hardest to make this as original as can be!
Please enjoy it!

-💙💙💙-

Today was a day like any other for a certain speeding hedgehog, running around at the speed of sound, trying to defeat Robotnic and his evil minions- who were just not so evil captured animals that he needed to save.

Now, his appearance was quite basic, he was very small- at least 10 years old and his quills were a very light shade of blue, his sneakers were a bright and vibrant red with white velcro. What? He was a child, and he didn't learn to tie his shoes. Not many were around to teach him, after all.

Anyway, he was doing the usual, jumping on badnics, releasing animals, saving the day- and Robotnic was once again losing "You damned Hedgehog!" He would shout "I'll get you! You and your friends! And you'll be the one to suffer most!!" It never happened though, everything he said was nothing but empty threats. When Sonic was speeding towards the Doctor, he curled up into a ball and charged for the matchine he was riding.

Robotnic, being the quick thinker he is, quickly few upward with his matchine, Sonic managed to cling onto the matchine with his dear life. "Let go you blue menace!" The evil genius shouted, "No chance egghead!" The hegdehog shouted back, clinging on, but still slipping.

Thankfully, his best friend Tails came to the rescue on the X-Tornado. Tails was only 8, but he knew outstanding things! Hell, he was the one to repair the plane he was flying now.

"Great timing buddy!" Sonic smiled as he let go of Robotnic's aircraft and landed on the wing of the X-Tornado, sadly, as soon as Sonic let go, Robotnic turned his tail and flew off. Now, Sonic wanted to chase after him, but his thoughts were interrupted by a giant green area in the sea. "Hey Tails!" He called down.

Tails was staring at the area as well "An Island! A real big one too!" Tails said with joy, looking at the area. "Do you think theres someone there?" Tails asked, Sonic just thought for a bit, before stating- "Only one way to find out!" And like that, the two made their way to the area. Thank goodness the Tornado was fast enough to get them there within a few hours, dispite how close it looked, it was actually pretty far away.

Sonic, not being much of the patient kind, was so relieved when they landed in a random area. They would've landed on the first patch of land they saw, but there were so many buildings and areas that they had to scope out for a small patch of grass, or dirt, or anything. Thats when they found a small, peaceful town. It didn't have too much civilization so they landed in a barn-like area.

As soon as they landed, they heard yelling, "Hey! What in tarnation is this?!" A loud, manly voice yelled from within the barn. They both got into a defensive stance, feeling a bit threatened.

Now, they expected a large hegdehog, or fox, or a creature of anykind, maybe a cousin of eggman. But they never, ever, expected a horse.
He was tall, big, and kinda menacing to the kids infront of him. He had a bright yellow coat, with an apple red mane. He had a cow-boy hat of some kind on his head, and a strange looking apple mark on his.. Flank? His cruel, mean look quickly turned into one of confusion.

"Uh.. Well I'll be.." He said in his southern accent, "I've never had critters like ya' before.. Well- don' matter! My wife an' I are expecting soon and I don't want to deal with any distractions, you just- scoot on by to where you came from!" He said, his voice sounding less threatening and more understanding. "An' take your giant metal bird with ya'!"