What Is This Feeling?

NO. DISPITE THE TITLE, NO, THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE/ SHIPPING CHAPTER. There's mentions of love and romance, but nothing offical, remember ITS BEARLY CHAPTER 8.

ALSO, HERE THIS IS IMPORTANT!
IF LYRICS ARE UNDERLINED:

like this!

THAT MEANS TWO PEOPLE ARE SINGING. K BYE.

---

To say the crew was shocked to see Rainbow in such a relaxed mood would be an understatement. They brushed it off as a good dream, but still, it felt off. After their breakfast they got ready to go, to which Sonic noticed the dark bruises on Rainbow's sky blue coat, he was totally gonna talk to her later about those.

They began making their way, and Tails predicted they'd get there within the day's end, that made the group feel happy, soon they'd get the next emerald and it wouldn't take long to find the next one, surely.

Rainbow still felt that feeling of being followed, but, instead of seeing it as a threat, she now knew it was just a strange tree guy looking out for them. She still tried to catch him in the act, but still failed. How he was so fast, she'll never know.

Tails managed to spark up some causal conversation, to which Rainbow spoke in from time to time, but then they started getting on the subject of.. Girls. Ugh. Knuckles was denying any relationship with Rouge, Tails refused to talk about any girls that he might have thought were attractive, and then there was Sonic. He admitted every time they accused him of thinking a girl was cute, but also admitted he wasn't ready for any commitment at all. He was a free spirit, running with the wind, staying put with marriage and possibly having kids was a big yikes for him. He just, wasn't ready.

They kept on talking until the noticed Dash was really quiet, as if it were magic, the three all gave each other a smug grin.. Why should she be left out of the conversation?

"Sooo, Dasshh.." Sonic started off, making Rainbow groan, he obviously wanted something. "Anyone from your world who you think is hot? A girl, a boy?" He said with a smirk. She stopped in her tracks and turned to him, "W-what..?! No! Not at all! Why would I like anypony!!?" She shouted, her face flushed up red.

'Shes so lying.' The boys all thought at once. "Anypony? Aww, and here I thought I'd be one of us!" Sonic teased, to which Rainbow scoffed, "In your dreams, bud. As if any of you can compare to So-" she quickly shut her mouth.

The boys all began to laugh a bit "There IS someone! Tell us who he is! Give us a discription! You can't hide anything from us now!" Tails said inbetween chuckles. Rainbow's face was red with embressment and anger. "No! You guys will just run your mouths!" She said with a pout.

"No we won't! I promise if I catch these idiots, I'll bash them in the head so hard they'll forget, got it?" Knuckles said as his laughter softly died down along with the rest of them. She took a deep breath, knowing they'll just keep bug her about it, "Well.. Where do I even start with him..?" She said with a heart struck sigh.

"He's much taller and bigger than me, so at first glance he could be scary, but he's actually a big goofball who also works out.. Alot.. Anyway, he's super nice and an amazing ponies pony!"

"So, like a people person?"

"Is that what you guys say?- anyway.. His personality isn't all that I love.. I already said that he was pretty big, well, he's also got an amazing coat color, it being a light blue-ish white as his mane a dark blue, it's large and spikey. Oh and his eyes! Those emeralds of eyes are just so.. Perfect. Did I also mention he was pretty fast too? Oh you guys just have to- uh.. Guys?"