You're Gonna Need Help

Welcome to chapter 3 hell yeah!
Okay, this might be a tad bit late cause I was looking EVERYWHERE for a song to add here, sadly, I couldn't find one that fit in with what was happening in this chapter, so I just added a one that foreshadows an event! Though, it's gonna only sing the ending part- sorry!

----

It took a while, but the two made their way to the small Mobian neighborhood without talking. Sonic was ready to bombard this pony with questions, but she was in clear pain, limping with each step. He was so tempted to take the risk and just carry her to his place but that would just cause pain for both of them.

When Mobians saw the Pegasus, they wanted to charge at it, but when they noticed Sonic was walking next to it they just remained at bay. They shared whispers and glances, children stared in awe and fear.

"Sorry if everyone's bothering you.. They don't usually do this." He whispered to the cyan pony, who just rolled her eyes and huffed, "How much farther?.." She asked with a groan. Sonic felt pity and guilt- damn that rule! He gave her a thumbs up, "Don't worry! It's right here!" He said, pointing to a two story blue house.

"I got a roommate, but he's the best! He'll most likey greet you with kindness and respect.. And alot of questions. In fact, a couple of people will ask questions.." He said with a chuckle as he opened his front door for her, "You okay with walking up some stairs? I'll let you sleep in the closest bed, which is mine." He said, the Rainbow maned horse just let out a groan and nodded.

After the painful groans he heard as she slowly tugged herself up the stairs. "Mnm.." She let out as she finally made it up, she looked extremely tried. Sonic opened the door for her to his room, she limped to the bed and just plopped herself onto the royal blue sheets.

She was out right away and her pain-filled face became calm and peaceful. Although she woke up a few minutes ago, all of that moving had to have done a number on her.

Sonic moved the blanket over her as he tiptoed his way out, when he closed the door he ran down the stairs with a large grin, he knew exactly where Tails would be. He rushed to the garage, seeing Tails work on the Tornado 500. Yeah, the X-Tornado from the old days didn't age well, so he had to make a new one.

The now 18 year old two Tailed fox faced Sonic with a grin "Well, well, well, look who's all happy! Did the hot cat that works at the All-Mart give you a kiss?" He teased. Tails and Sonic we're like brothers, so this was normal. "Oh shut it Tails!" He chuckled, "No! It's even BETTER!"

Tails gave the blue hog a grin and dusted himself off "Well, lets talk about it over lunch. Honestly, whats so exciting?" "Well I could SHOW you.." Sonic said, really waiting to show Tails like a child wanting to show a mother a drawing they made- basically begging for their attention to what they have.

Tails chuckled "Fine! Fine! Show me what's so important!" He said as he followed Sonic, starting to get a bit curious himself, though he made sure to walk slow on purpose to tease the blue hedgehog. When they finally got up the stairs, Sonic managed to calm down and his grin turned into his usual smirk "Alrighty Tails-" he whispered, "Don't scream or freak out, okay?" He said in a hushed tone.

Tails rolled his eyes and nodded "It's like you're keeping a criminal" Sonic just shrugged with a nod as he said "Eh, close enough." Before Tails could question him, Sonic opened his bedroom door to reveal the blue Pegasus cuddling up against his covers, though, some noticble changes were in the room. For starters, small clouds were at the corners of the room, just floating. Feathers scattered his bed for clear reasons, though they were very clean, so he'd probably keep them. There was also a sweet smell- the kind of smell after it rains all night, and then you go outside just to see the sun shining on the neat puddles in your yard as the birds sing.