A Crashed Arrival

CHAPTER 2 BABY LETS GO

Also the picture above is how Rainbow looks like-

----

-10 years later-

Somewhere, a nice calm forest, a blue blur could be seen speeding around faster than sound. He was well known, the locals loved him, the bad guys hated him, and damn did he get creepy fanmail- it was Sonic, Sonic the hegdehog himself. Once every year he would go to a small area in his small home land and just stay there until the sun set.

The now adult hegdehog, at the ripe age of 20, finally arrived at the area. It was a forest clearing that was also a large cliff. One small slip and he would fall into the ocean's raging waters, but he didn't seem focused on that. He plopped himself down on the soft grass, and pulled out a small book.

The title read, 'EQUESTRIA: THE NATION OF HARMONY'. He opened to the first page, it had several sticky notes and a few stains, it was clear Sonic had this book for while, he skimmed through the small thing as he saw the drawing of the creatures that lived there, "Ponies, ponies.. Damn it I wish I could just go back!" He groaned.

He looked at the horizon, there, where Equestria was supposted to be was instead a large yellow bubble. After his visit all those years ago, Princess Celestia raised a sheild throughout the entire kingdom, that could only be opened with 'Elements of Harmony' -what ever those were- or Choas Emeralds. Or at least, thats what the book said.

He had plenty chances to go back, to see them again, but there we're a few issues.

The Chaos Emerald might just cause an explosion and immense pain for Sonic instead of letting him though

Or if he DOES get through, he'll stand out and will most likely be locked up, and this was a land with unicorns and magic, that wouldn't be pretty.

And finally.. He doesn't remember.. them. Who's them? A pony. A pony he met 10 years ago when he was young, and it was only for a few minutes, maybe an hour! Of course he couldn't remember!

It frustrated him, and still does now "Ugh.." He groaned, flipping to a page.. The page with the most notes 'Cutie Marks'. That was the only thing he remembered.. It was vivid in his mind, and he constantly drew the small mark cause of he forgot it, he'd be at rock bottom!

By the book, a Cutie Mark is apparently a special mark that is unique to a pony, showing their speical talent. No pony has the same mark, so the fact that he remembered it was perfect if they ran into each other someday. The mark was a cartoon-like lighting cloud, the lighting in it had three colors- Red, yellow, and blue.

He wasn't lying when he said that was all he remembered "Ugh!" He groaned again, shutting the book closed as he looked back at the yellow bubble.

"No name, no gender, no age- Hell I can't even remember WHY WE GOT ALONG! ALL I KNOW IS THAT WE WE'RE CLOSE, AND I NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN- BUT- BUT I CAN'T!" He shouted, as if yelling at whoever they were as he glared at the bubble "If that law just disappeared- we could be together, reunite, and I won't be confused anymore!" He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Calm down Sonic..." He muttered to himself, the image of that damn lightning bolt flashing in his mind "I just.. I just wish I can find out who you are, who you were.. What WE were.."