Still Alive

VILLAN CHAPER BBY LETS GO

---

Equestria, the land that was once home to the ponies that gave the world light.. Was now ruined. Buildings crushed, homes wrecked, each creature big and small were in cages. Those who weren't in cages, were either hiding, or working day and night just to keep their lives and familes fed.

Atop them all, were five cruel creatures. Inside of Cantorlot's castle, they resided, talking on what to do next. One of them, Queen Chrysalis, began to speak. "I must say.. All of this is quite enjoyable. Why- feeding off of EVERY CREATURES love almost filled me, almost. Its a good thing theres still some who haven't quite been found yet."
"I agree, feeding off their cutie mark magic was delicious. I'm even thinking of making a small breeding chamber, you get your love, I get small filles with new marks."
Great lord Tirek spoke with a grin.

"Do I have to constantly remind you, you can only take a little bit of the mark magic? We need the marks themselves if we're to keep our word to Robotinc." Tempest told him, to which he just pouted. "Yes, yes. I know. Hey, where is that man? And Cozy glow?" Tirek questioned, "the fat one is making some inventions, Cozy probably waiting for her old teachers to be brought in.. My, we should wait with her! I'd just LOVE to see their foolish faces." Chrysalis suggested.

"Excellent idea! Why, we might run into the princesses in their cages!" He said with a smirk. The two left the room, and began to make their way towards the basement of the castle. The first ones they saw were the pillars. They were weak to their knees and a few weren't awake. Starswirl gave them a growl as they walked into the next room.

There, the royal sisters, Princess Cadance, and Furry Heart were each in individual cages. Chrysalis made sure to stop at Cadances cage, smirking at the now weak princess. The pink Alicorn did nothing but huff, and say, "You won't get away with this.." The poor mother was looking starved, tired, and overall drained. More than how she should be. She was probably pampering her child as much as she could durring these times.. Which gave Chrysalis an idea. The changling just laughed as she smiled, "We already did! In fact.." She turned to Flurry's cage, opened it, and took the baby out to hold in her hooves. "I think I'll take this too."

Cadance gasped as she began clawing at the cage bars, "NO! NO PLEASE! DON'T TAKE MY BABY!" Cadance begged, she knew that they were in seperate cages, but just seeing her child made her happy. Chrysalis smiled as she began to walk away with Tirek, the royal child with her.

"Are you honestly going to care for that thing?" Tirek asked, to which Chrysalis shrugged, "No, not really, but knowing Cadance will suffer without her sweet child is enough motivation to try and keep this thing alive." Tirek shrugged at her answer, "I won't help you with it." "I raised a whole hive twice, you think I'll need help?" She chuckled.

Soon, they reached the second to last room. There, Cozy Glow was waiting impatiently, "Ugh! When are they gonna arrive?!" She shouted, "oh, they haven't been shipped yet?" Tirek asked. "Your army is quite slow, Chrysalis." He commented, the queen just shrugged, "As long as the job is done then it should be fine." She replied, sitting next to Cozy Glow, the child in her arms.

Cozy looked at Flurry, "Awwe! I knew young alicorns were cute -cause come on, look at me- but she's super cute! Can I play with her when we have time?" She begged, her eyes becoming puppy-like. The changling queen nodded, "Who knows? She might grow heir our thrones the evil way!" She laughed.