Three Mobians And A Horse

Lets cut to the chase! Cya at the end!

Also I didn't know what to put as the picture-
----

"I-? What?! No! No help! No way! Not in a million moons!" Rainbow Dash said, shaking her head violently. "Yeah, Blue, we can't just start a new adventure. After Eggmans disappearance I got back to treasure hunting sense G.U.N is keeping me on the bench. Knuckles is still protecting his sweet emerald, Cream is still a kid, and Shadow.. Well Shadow is also kinda on the bench. He can go with you and Tai-" Rouge said, before getting cut off by Shadow.

"No. I'm not risking my life like a fool. The pony can stay, we have food, water, and shelter. But my recommendation to keep us all safe, is to just leave this problem to slove itself out." He said, crossing his arms. That seemed to piss Rainbow Dash off, "Hey, wise guy! I may have what I need to survive here but I don't care about me! I could die thousands of painful ways but I could care less!"

She marched up to him, her face getting redder with anger as the seconds went by, she was a clear hot-head when you bad talk what she loves. "But what I DO care about is my family and friends, being shown to that.. DANGER! And mainly the small fillies! One little buddy of mine can't even fly cause her wings are too small, and I promised her no matter what I'd be there to protect her! I am not breaking that promise! So NO, I will NOT wait for this to sort itself out!"

She was clearly mad, I mean, who wouldn't be? "Come if you want, but I can't waste anymore time so choose now!" She huffed out impatiently.

The group nodded to eachother, "Well, I'm going with Sonic!" Tails said, Sonic gave him a high-five in responce. "I have to go back to my mom, sorry, but maybe we'll meet eachother later on the road?" Cream said with a smile, Rouge nodded, "I'd love to come along but treasure calls!~ Shadow, are you sure you don't wan-"

"No." Shadow replied coldy, Rouge just nodded "Can't change his mind fellas. And you Knuxy?" The echidna thought for a moment. "Hm.. Well, sense our biggest threat is in another kingdom miles away, and Tails installed those defense mechanisms on Angel Island a whild ago.. I'll join ya!" Knuckles said, giving the group a wink.

"So its settled!" Sonic spoke up, "Tails, Knuckles, and I will go with Rainbow Dash to look for the Emeralds! Rouge, Cream, and Faker won't! Mind if we pack for the trip, Dash?" He asked the pegasus, "Make it quick!" She ordered. Damn, you would think she owned the place.

The trio said goodbyes to their pals and began to pack. Sonic packed some Chili dogs, Rings, A second pair of running shoes, some apples for Dashie, and his book on Equestria. He'd have to ask rainbow some questions soon..

Tails packed a few things that would be needed, a laser gun he invented, portable food capsules, and some berries to put in said capsules. Finally, he placed in his one Chaos Emerald- a blood red one. If only they took time to collect the rest..

Knuckles wasted no time, he got some digging gear, a map of the area, and a few rings. The author should've been more creative..

Rainbow was walking back and forth next to the door, if she was blessed enough she would fly right out of there, leaving no evidence of her existence along the way. But, these guys were her only hope to get around this damn place and find those Emeralds.

"Come on! I can't wait forever!" She shouted, the group went to her, their backpacks matching with their coat colors. "Sorry if we took a while, we haven't gone in an adventure like this in a while, we needed time to pack." Tails said, not wanting to get on Rainbow's bad side so early on. "Whatever, your done already right? Let's go! We can start from where I crashed and pick a different course." She said, Sonic nodded, "Yeah, that's a good idea!"