Chapter 22

"These are your's," Mindy handed me our key and she winked. "Thankfully, we have our own rooms, but please guys keep it down. The walls are thin," she joked.

Ciara walked to her and kissed her cheek, "That can be said about you, too." "Wow," she blushed, "I guess bye bye virginity." 

"Right," Jessica poked Ricky and his face turned red. 

"We check out before ten tomorrow," Mindy finished her instructions, "remember my mom booked these rooms so her card is on file, please don't fuck this up." "We won't," I promised.

"Maybe a few sheets here and there," Jessica flirted with Ricky and he swallowed loudly. We got in the elevator and exited.

Mindy and Ciara were the first ones; as Jessica went in the room; rushing Ricky.

"I'm coming," he turned to us. "Guys," he loosened his shirt and turned to Darian, "please pray for me." "Remember, don't do anything you don't want to. Rape can go both ways," Darian patted his shoulder and his eyes widened. "And wrap up," I smiled, "we don't need any little Ricky's and Jessica's running around anytime soon." "Ok," he nodded, "I can do this."

We laughed and walked to our room; it growing awkwardly quiet.

I scanned the key and opened the door when the light turned green; allowing us access. It was a nice room; the lights dimmed and queen sized bed screaming our names. We had packed pajamas and each had our own little bag. 

"You want to shower first?" he asked and I shook my head. "You can go, I'll just wait until you're done." "Ok," he bit his lip and grabbed his bag, going inside the bathroom. 

I took off my heels and threw myself on the bed. This was going to be a long night, I thought. We planned on having sex again, since last time Ricky ruined our second chance.

Thanks to Jessica; she packed a lingerie set and I grew nervous. What was I doing? This wasn't me, but I had to admit it was hot. I rubbed my face and waited for my turn.

I hadn't realized I dozed off until Darian nudged me. I opened my eyes and looked around; confused at where I was.

"Hey," he smiled, "it's your turn," he helped me up and I blushed; wiping the dried drool from my mouth. "Thanks," I stretched and grabbed my bag and rushed inside; quickly shower and stare at my reflection.

I sighed and hid my shame as I dressed in the outfit Jessica picked out and rushed back into the room and zoomed under the blanket.

"Woah, woah," Darian started and I felt my face flush as he tried to dig me out. "What do you have on?" he began to laugh, "hey," he yanked the blanket and removed it; why was he so strong?

I covered my face, but I was still exposed to him. "Wow," he eyed me and I looked at him. "What is this?" he asked, his eyes glancing over my body and I grew self conscious. "Jessica picked it out," I started, "is it bad?" "No, no," he began to stutter and I saw his face turn red as he rubbed his neck. "I like it," he confessed and I sat up, deciding to tease him. "You like it?" I asked and he nodded; liking the change of my attitude.

I kissed him and held his face. "I like that you like it," I said against his lips. "Well then, I like it a lot," he kissed me again, leaning into me as I laid back. He pulled back and brushed my hair out of my face. 

"I didn't mean to ruin the moment earlier with my jealousy. And I didn't mean to confess so early in our relationship. I hope I didn't scare you," he cupped my face and I smiled. "It's ok, I am sorry for closing out on you," I sighed, "I need to be more open with you." "No, you don't have to, it'll make things easier, but if you're not ready, then I can't force you."

"No," I sat up and he followed suit. 

"The reason why I ignored you was because I almost killed myself," I started and he reached for me. "You don't have to do this," he tried to stop me but I shook my head. "No, you're right. When I feel myself grow close to someone, I push them away. I tend to do that, a lot. I pushed my mom away, my grandma, even Bennie sometimes," I took a deep breath. 

"I don't trust easily," I started, "honestly, Ricky knows about what happened because he saved me. It was the day we were supposed to meet up at the beach, but you didn't show. I saw Bennie and went into the water. It was storming, but my head was so fucked up I didn't see it. I went under and Ricky jumped in and saved me. He told my mom and she whisked us away to my grandma. We talked and I promised to do better, but honestly it's really hard. I thought I was doing better, especially since it's getting better. I have friends, I have you," I paused, "but it doesn't replace the hurt."

"I don't think the hurt is going to go away, Roxie. You lost your best friend," he started, "in what could be the worst way ever. Nothing is ever going to be able to explain why, but being open and honest with me. I want to be a good boyfriend." "You are a good boyfriend," I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you," he said, with much more confidence and I smiled.

"You don't have to say it back, until you feel comfortable with saying it." "Ok," I nodded, "but I do want to have sex tonight."

"Well, who am I to fight that?"

He leaned in and kissed me as I laid back and he climbed between my legs.

He kissed my neck and I closed my eyes as the familiar rush of emotions pass through me. Heat, passion and so much lust that I couldn't even think straight. He sat up and removed his shirt as I pulled him back; he chuckling at my neediness.

"Well, well," he kissed my neck, "someone missed this." "I did," I bit my lip, "this is long over due."

I ran my fingers up and down his back, as I eagerly waited for him to make love to me.

This was an amazing night.