Author's Note

Readers:

Thank you for taking your time out and reading my story, Me Without You. This story has to be one of the most difficult stories I have ever written.

When I write, I try to keep the characters as diverse as possible, with real life situations etched out for all and this is my first story to explore into the world that is the LGBTQ community. This community exudes love and acceptance in the purest form and I am an ally, so I hope this story helps people with inclusion and love.

Suicide is a real problem in today's society and is getting progressively worse. I know it is easier sad than done when telling someone dealing with mental health issues like depression, anxiety, bipolar disease, etc. but I urge each and every person that has suicidal tendencies/thoughts to seek help.

Life does get better, but we must also remember life is from our perspective. WE must first make it better; surround yourself with people who not only love you, but RESPECT you. For the children who are confused and are afraid about your sexual identity; rather you are straight, gay, bi or even trans (etc.), you are important. You matter. You can feel whatever you want to feel; at any given point in your life; you make the rules and you deserve happiness.

To the naysayers and negative people; take it elsewhere. I don't care of your beliefs or opinions, just love the people and move on. 

Please take this story as a small insight, because I am still educating myself on different lives, rather by different culture or lifestyle choices. If I offended anyone or used incorrect terms, please don't be hesitant in letting me know and I'll correct them.

If you are suffering and need help, please do not HESITATE and contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. Help someone by spreading love and light in this dim world and remember; I love you!

Thank you again for the love and please share this work to help others!

Love always,

Keiana Champagne (Yanna C)