☏ ³

Blink eight times

Blink eight times.
Get up, look at himslef in the mirror, change, check the faucet to see if the water is running for the fourth time that morning, change his outfit for the fifth time.

Daniel hated, ocd.

It started off normal, it didn't bother him as much when he couldn't notice if, but people started pointing out his extreme highs and low's and it just drove him crazy.

Corbyn had been visiting Daniel almost daily since the coffee shop. He still didn't know how he was helping exactly, but he knew the brunette enjoyed his company.

He still worked at the suicide hotline, which usually made him leave Daniel's side pretty early because of his late shifts

Daniel had grown fond of Corbyn, these last three days had been, less miserable than others.

Daniel's door creaked open revealing a smiley mom on the other side. That's a new one, was all he could think.

His mom wasn't usually happy she was miserable like him, but she was different at the same time.

"hunny you've got visitors"

Daniel smiled, he knew who it was, it was never someone that wasn't Corbyn. Daniel didn't have any other friends it literally couldn't be anyone else.

Daniel picked himself up from his vegetable like state. He spent all his day on the phone, it's the only thing that gave him any sort of satisfaction anymore.

He walked downstairs in one of his huge hoodies, they used to fit him ok, but he dropped multiple sizes these last couple of years.

Daniel peaked over to the living room, expecting the feathery dirty blonde hair and the pretty blue-.

That wasn't Corbyn.

He furrowed his brows as he walked towards the familiar figure. A girl, it was his sister.

"Anna?"

He should be happy his sister was there to see him, but he wasn't. Anna had always been there for him, trough thick and thin. She always made him feel in control. But Anna introduced him to many of his bad habits.

"Daniel! It's been a while hasn't it, I just came for a little visit"

...

He didn't trust her, but he still listened to her. He felt drowned. He used Anna as a coping mechanism.

He always had to look his best for Anna.