☏⁷

Daniel hadn't felt this way in a while

Daniel hadn't felt this way in a while. When he woke up in the morning he actually looked forward to something, to someone.

Time seemed to fly by quickly with Corbyn, but he eventually had to leave him. That's why this morning was different for Daniel. He woke up that morning feeling as lonely as ever, back in his devastating room with his devastating family. He had gotten better when he was around Corbyn.

And Anna still terrified him.

He got up from the bed.

It all started off normal, it crept onto him slowly, painfully.

The noise came from every corner, yet it had never been more silent. The boy left his room in a nice pair of washed out jeans and a long hoodie, difference was the hoodie didn't belong to him.

It still draped off his body like everything else did. He was trying. Corbyn didn't let him purge which made him extremely nervous but Corbyn wasn't there anymore.

"Daniel, where have you been? It's the one time we get to spend time togheter and you just leave?"

Daniel rolled his eyes and groaned at his sister, he found that she could be very annoying when she wanted to be.

"Anna I'm not in the mood for this ok?"

"well obviously you aren't you look like shit."

Daniel sighed and went downstairs it felt like she was following him but he didn't see her.

He went to grab a small snack from the pantry, Corbyn told him it was good to eat breakfast but he really didn't want to.

"Are you seriously gonna eat knowing how fat you are? Jeez, go on a run instead you fat pig"

Tears stained the youngers cheeks. He was tired. He was exhausted. He couldn't keep up like this.

He turned around and faced his sister.

"Everyone is full of shit Daniel there's nothing wrong with trying to look good you're just doing it better than everyone else"

Daniel sighed she was right. He was making more of an effort than everyone else.

No.

It was wrong. He was killing himself. He wasn't ok.

"Yes maybe, but it isn't normal to have an eating disorder Anna. I don't wanna be like this!"

"So you're saying I'm wrong?! I'm the only one that stood with you trough this, and you're calling me a liar?"

"Liar? Where are you getting these things from I've never called you that you're calling yourself a liar, Anna can't you see that I'm not healthy? I know that now"

He softened his brows the most distressed face he could ever pull. He was calling out for help, he was swimming towards the surface.

Anna sighed in annoyance at her brother.

"Daniel come on you're fine"

"No!"

It was powerful, he was standing his ground Corbyn taught him how to do that, to stand up for himslef. Because he was worth it. He knew that now.

The sudden urge of confidence was addictive, so sweet.

"No... Stop telling me what to do, You say you're here for me but all you do is bring me down"

The young brunette stepped closer to his sister and shoved her.

"you insult me! You make me feel worse about myslef!"

"Daniel stop this at once"

"Anna. I appreciate that you're helping me, but just get out of my head"

The small girl stomped out of the room, she was leaving that day, and Daniel would make sure that they'd see each other as little as he could.

It was the first time that he won an argument agaisnt Anna. He had tolerated so much, so much pain.

It scared him, he wasn't like this, but he liked it, he wanted to be like this.

He looked at his hands, he grabbed the small energy bar from the side of the counter and gave it a small bite.

It felt weird, but he knew it was good for him. Him. Not anyone else.

Just Daniel.

𝘈𝘯

𝘈𝘯.

𝘖𝘒 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.