☏⁵

"are you crazy? He's suicidal Corbyn, he's sick"

Corbyn rolled his eyes at his friends words, Jack never trusted his judgment, never ever.

"Jack he's a great guy, yeah he has little problems but I can help him with that. Plus he's cute"

Jack lifted his brows very unimpressed at the blonde

"Why can't I meet him then?"

"He's not good with new people"

Jack rolled his eyes running his inked hands trough his hair.

"Corbyn you have no idea the problems he can get you into this is utterly ridiculous, you met him on the phone, at work"

"And what's so wrong with that? If you wanna meet him you will but if he doesn't open up that's not his fault"

"How about you introduce him to me today after work"

"T-today after work? Come on that's to soon"

"because he's to emotionally unstable to meet people now?"

"fine."

...

Daniel picked at the small rips in his jeans as he sat nervously in his hosts car, Corbyn was being really nice to him for no apparent reason, and he appreciated that he atleast mattered to someone, even if it was only cause of their job.

The brunette boy looked out the foggy window, the raindrops fell from the sky and hit the glass gently.

"Why does he want to meet me Corbyn?"

The blonde turned to the younger and placed a hand on his thin thigh, his purging habits seemed to be getting worse.

"Because I can never stop talking about how amazing you are, and my friends want to experience that"

Blood went rushing up to Daniel's cheeks causing a soft blush to rest on his face.

"now that's a stupid way of describing me"

Daniel found self depricating humor pleasant, laughing at himself was better than having self pity. Corbyn frowned at the boy, he didn't understand how he could find every single excuse to make himself feel worse about himself.

"I think it's a great way of describing you"

He tightened the grip on Daniel's thigh slightly and looked at him.