☏¹º

From: Daniel		To: Mom

From: Daniel
To: Mom

"I don't know where to start of with this, I'm sorry for hiding so many things from you, it may be late now, but I promise it wasn't you.

I've been in unfathomable pain, Mom it makes me cry every night, I don't eat anymore, I can't, it makes me feel ugly mom I don't know how to stop and I promised I tried.

I don't want you to be sad anymore, happiness is important, and the small bit of happiness I had in my life came from you.

Mom I cry myslef to sleep every night and the stupid voices in my head never die out, mom they're telling me to leave you and I can't stop them.

I need you here now and you can't be, because you're busy, you always are, and I know it's not your fault.

But I needed you right now.

I don't need the woman I see every day walking into my room, I don't want her, I want my mom.

I want the woman who'd make me smile and wouldn't cry because I couldn't pick myslef up.

I'm sorry for the suffering I've caused.

I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough, I'm sorry I gave in, I'm sorry, I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart that I never found love. That I never made it out of this hole. I'm sorry I never made it. Made anything.

You'll find something else to occupy your time, I don't think you'll waste money on a funeral, but if you do, don't bring my family.

Just you.

Mom im sorry I let you down, I know that now this letter is is probably being investigated because of the tragedy.

But I'tll be over soon.

You'll forget about me.

I love you, Even though I don't show it, even though I'm cold and I don't seem to show my feelings at all, I appreciate you.

You've done much more than anyone has ever done for me.

This isn't goodbye yet.

Don't cry Mom.

I'm better now, the pain is over.

I promise I'm happy mom.

Just promise me you'll smile again to.

Love, Daniel Seavey

Ps. I couldn't have asked
For a better mom.

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 ¦ 𝘿𝙎. 𝘾𝘽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🎉