☏⁹

Corbyn tapped his fingers gently on the steering wheel

Corbyn tapped his fingers gently on the steering wheel. He was going to pick up his boyfriend at his house. His boyfriend, it felt weird calling the brunette something so close to heart.

It had been a rough time for both of them, but yesterday had lifted Corbyns hopes much more than he expected.

Something deep inside him made him realize the danger he was putting Daniel in by making them grow so close, but he decided to be selfish. He knew Daniel needed more time to make proper decisions, but, Corbyn wanted him now.

He pulled his car outside of the brunettes house. He made his way towards the cherry red door ringing the doorbell.

He pushed open the door when no one seemed to answer. He furrowed his brows as he found the door unlocked.

"Daniel?"

He said trying to find the small boy.

He walked around, the lights were on and there were still dirty dishes in the dishwasher. He made his way up the creaking stairs and into Daniel's room, it wasn't as dark as last time he had been there.

He atleast opened the windows now, there weren't as many clothes thrown on the floor. It definitely smelled way better too.

The room was pretty empty apart from the steam slipping out of the bathroom.

Soon enough the familiar brunette walked out in some sweatpants and a towel around his neck, it was definetly a sight for the blonde, he'd never get tired of watching Daniel.

"Corbyn?"

Daniel said questioning the sudden appearance of the blonde.

"Yeah, why was the door unlocked"

The brunette shrugged.

"My parents got into a fight yesterday, I think they both left, they'll come back"

The blonde softened his brows as he looked at his lover. He couldn't do much.

"let's not talk about that, I'm here to offer you something"

"offer me something?"

Daniel pulled a t-shirt from his dresser slipping it on top of his thin frame. He layed on his unmade bed and patted the spot next to him for Corbyn to join him.

Corbyn smiled and slid into the spot next to the brunette wrapping his arms around him.

"yeah, I think it'd be good"