☏ ⁴

"Mom please? Corbyn is a good guy he won't hurt me"

Keri sighed she didn't trust this Corbyn not for a second, but Daniel hadn't asked for anything in literal years.

"fine, go, but if something happens don't expect me to fix it"

Daniel didn't expect her to, she never did anything for him. He looked over at Anna she was peaking past the stairs, she looked mad.

She didn't want Daniel to leave, Daniel could tell, but he would come back, so it seemed ok.

Daniel didn't smile at his mother, he just pulled Corbyn towards his room. Anna hid from Corbyn, it was like she knew the power he had over Daniel.

Daniel had never seen Anna intimidated by anything, but she didn't like Corbyn, he didn't know why, Corbyn was great.

The brunette walked into his messy room, it felt so good to be back.

Corbyn examined the young boys living conditions, it was pretty sad.

Pure darkness, eveything was thrown around the room. You could barely see a thing, everything seemed dull, and frankly it smelt disgusting.

All he could imagine was Daniel enjoying it here.

How?

It was such a poor state.

It confused Corbyn. He tought Daniel had ocd didn't that make him feel a certain way about his room?

Daniel loved it.

It represented him in some messed up way, eveything was all over the place, just like him.

Daniel sat down on his bed and crossed his legs

"should I pack something?"

...

It took much longer than Corbyn expected, figuring out the perfect pattern to fold clothes and pick out three diferent shirts to end up with the one you started with.

Daniel understood how annoying his ocd could get but he couldn't help it. The routines he had created made him look like he was high on acid.

Corbyn ended up walking Daniel to his apartment. He surprisingly lived nearby. The blonde liked to call it faith.

He opened the door for the brunette.

Daniel walked in careful to not damage anything in the apartment. It was small but Daniel liked it, it made him feel warm inside knowing that Corbyn had brought him to his home.

Corbyn looked at Daniel. He'd be lying if he said he didn't feel attracted to the young boy. He always got lost in his eyes and had urges to run his fingers trough his hair.

But he couldn't.

A job was a job and at most they were friends.

...

"don't go in there, bad idea nope"

Corbyn let a small laugh escape his pink lips. Daniel didn't enjoy many things in life, but he certainly liked scary movies. They made him feel a lot of things.

Corbyn hadn't realised when it happened, but the ocean eyed boy was laying in his arms as they watched the fluorescent screen.

It felt warm.

It felt awfully weird to Daniel. He was enjoying the movie but the warmth Corbyn brought him was weird. He wasn't used to any of this.

This.

Daniel liked 'this' he liked being close to Corbyn. It made him almost forget how messed up things could get from time to time.

Daniel wrapped his arms around Corbyns neck, no doubt Corbyn was surprised about the action but he didn't stop him. He just smiled at the brunette letting him know how much he enjoyed the small gesture.

He followed suit as he wrapped his arms around the young boys waist. He never expected Daniel to open up to him the way he did.

But he wouldn't have it any other way. Daniel had become a part of his life, a part he didn't plan on losing. He wouldn't let him go. Not because he worked at the suicide hotline, but because he just became too important to live without.

...

𝘈𝘯

𝘈𝘯.

𝘈 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘋𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 :))