☏⁶

Daniel has been practically living with Corbyn these last couple of days, his mom stopped caring after the first time, Daniel was sure she was happy that he'd finally left the house

Another burden off her list.

"Daniel we need to talk"

Daniel looked over at the blonde with his typical tired eyes.

"what's wrong"

Corbyn didn't how to confront a suicidal person about what he's doing wrong, but the exhaustion he felt every time he heard Daniel throw up in his toilet and turn the tab off and on eight times was to much.

"I know that you've been throwing away the food I get you, and I think it's time we talk about it"

Daniel nibbled on his lip nervously.

"what about it"

"Daniel thats not ok, you're hurting yourlsef, yeah I gave you a place to stay to escape from your family but I didn't bring you here so that you'd get even worse"

The boy sighed and ran a hand trough his blonde locks.

"im trying to help you, but if you don't cooperate this isn't going to work, and thats just how things are"

"You don't understand Corbyn it's not like I can just stop"

"im asking you to work on it, not to stop it completely at once, I don't want to call a freaking doctor on you Daniel"

The brunette looked down at his feet, he was right, he knew he was right. But Anna wouldn't like this, what kind of person would Daniel be if after all this time he just made her leave, horrible.

"promise me you'll try"

Daniel blinked a couple times at the blonde, he didn't want to lie to Corbyn but he didn't want to betray Anna either, him and Anna were like the same person.

"promise"

...

One two three, One two three.

Daniel counted the stairs as he made his way to joint terrace of Corbyns apartment complex.

He let the cold winter breeze hit his pale skin, he used to be tan, but he didn't go out anymore not even half of what he used to.