Cracking the badboy code

Book:Cracking the badboycode

Author:Claradivangelo

Recommendation: mrsvintage

Genre: Teen Fiction

Ongoing book;

Quick brief:

Cracking  the badboy code is about sixteen year old Clara Rodriguez American/Latin who moved to Los Angeles with her above average family.

Clara conciders herself a nerd but comes off as a quirky tomboy which is the exact opposite of her slutty devil like twin sister Emily Rodriguez.

Clara dispite her obvious repulse to boys ( she isn't lesbian) manages to attract the attention of three of the hottest guys in (okay lets be honest), the world!

Andrew:
*popular
*basket ball team.
*dreamy blue eyes
*gentle man

Lucas:
*annoying
*sweet
*charming
*football team

Zack:
*Smells like CHOCOLATE
*Latino
*chocolatey eyes
*okay just imagine a greek god of chocolate and you have Zack.
*i wanna eat him ( if he was a chocolate bar)
^^^
I'm shipping Zara

My Thoughts:

Honestly at first i wanted to murder the book i don't know how but i did, but as soon as Clara mentioned her disfunctional family and her ways of torture i fell in love with the book.

Claradivangelo did an amazing job creating a book that relates to everyone and making Clara someone who you can relate to, whilst reading you can feel Clara ranting on infront of you and i think that is an extremely rare talent the only other book that has done that is .The Last Virgin Standing.
I salute Claradivangelo and hope that one day we can chat because she can write.

How I found the book:

I'm judging The Vintage Awards by mrsvintage so i was meant to read till chapter five and as soon as i got to chapter 15 in a single night i knew i was hooked.

Hope you go read it yourselves to experience the Fudgerificness of this book.

The Emotion I feel thoughout the book is comfort and the genre it actually belongs in is Chicklit or Humor.