Jake The Panty Ripper

Book: Jake The Panty Ripper

Author: KanyeInterruptedMe

Genre: Romance

Complete.

Quick Brief:

Maya lives an ordinary life with her boyfriend Sebastian and barely anyfamily after her sisters death, this is until an old promise arises.

Jacob (Ripper) is a gangster for the Phantoms and he just so happens to owe his life to Maya, you might assume this causes Maya's problems to arise but it's Sebastian that puts her in danger.

Jacob puts Maya under his protection which results in a pretty steamy affair and an even more interesting love story.

Maya:
*Fiesty
*Stubborn
*Hurt
*Fairly innocent
*loving

Jake:
*shattered
*brave
*intelligent
*caring
*cocky

My thoughts:

Honestly this story sheds light on so many things, firstly there's the everyday struggle that Maya faces just to get by and then second that fact that not every love story is coated in glitter and unicorn magic.

Maya and Jakes relationship starts out based on sex and  soon progresses from there,it's action packed and deserves the label as a gangster based book.

I'd love to spoil every bit of this book but I'm glad it's in Wattpads top reads, there is barely anything negative besides her view on South African democracy it wasn't as accurate but it's the closest to the real deal that I've seen thus far.

How I Found It?

I was browsing for something new and NOT cliché and Jake The Panty Ripper  hit me on the head, it kept me on my toes.

I even read it during class.

Genre?

Romance  I'm not changing it.