Acting Royal

Book: Acting Royal

Author: @JoWatson_101

Recommendation: My Friend

Genre: Romance

COMPLETE

Quick brief:

Jenny is a struggling actress in South Africa who can barely afford to feed and clothes herself when the opportunity of a lifetime lands at her feet.

The playboy Prince Zayn needs a fake fiance and Jenny seems to fit the criteria.

Zayn is immediately intrigued by Jenny and her natural and simple outlook at life.

At first Jenny is completely disgusted by Zayn but over the course of one night and a hot bath she falls for him and over the course of the book they learn to trust in eachother and become better people.

Jenny:
Down to earth
Caring
Broken
Judgemental
Dreamer

Zayn:
Arrogant
Kind
Empathetic
Analytical
Gentle

My thoughts:

I can't even describe my love for this book.

I always preach there are three main books that kept bringing me back to wattpad and I've only ever told you about one and that's The Last Virgin Standing  but Acting Royal is what pushed me into staying on this platform.

It brings a fresh yet farmilar taste at billionaire romance and in first read it when I was twelve. I remember asking myself why he loved her, why she trusted him.

Why they worked.

It went through the love process to accurately and swiftly that I had to take my time and properly anylise certain scenes.

And having the pleasure of rereading it was honestly the best decision of my life. Acting Royal has inspired a book that's currently in my draft corner.

It's the book to read when you're about to loose hope on wattpad actually it's perfect at any time.

Though I do recommend you don't assume that a prince will come for you.

After all its just a story.

Genre:

Romance