A Dark Love Story: Part2

Book:A Dark Love Story

Author:Shai_003

Recommendation: myself

Genre:Vampire

Ongoing book;

Quick brief:

A classic vampire love story falling on the ranks with The Twilight Saga and The Vampire Diaries.

Ella is an orphaned teenage girl whom recieves a scholarship to attend the prestigious Faber collage with what i presume are a bunch of snobbs well except the only friend she makes Lauren.

This is a turning point in her entire life as she's saved by a guy in a ski mask who just so happens to be this really handsome guy named Parker.
Parker is a Vampire.

At least that's what I'd thought when I'd originally began the book, since then Shai has actually read my review and edited her book.

It's now a new age Vampire tale that keeps the reader engrossed by following the story line whilst still working on character development.

Ella:
-Secretive
-open minded
-nerdy
-friendly
-old soul
-bookworm
-kind

Parker
-Broken
-heroic
-kind
-rude
-a bit of a show off

My thoughts:

Shai has done a wonderful job editing the book because she took all her criticism into consideration and now Ella is a much more likeable character originally Ella reminded me off Bella Swan and though that may sound perfect for the situation, it really isn't because Bella was a bland character.

Ella has become a character I can relate to and now I can understand the relationship she had with parker and how it works.

It's a great book and the story is easier to follow now that it's much clearer.

Parker has also gone from a depressed emo who thinks the world hates him to a guy I could actually like.

Though the other characters used to feel like they were just there to uplift Ella's persona, they are now we'll rounded and have thier own personalities out side of Ella. I still loath that they hate nerds though because I'm a nerd.

How I found it.

Well that was explained in the old review but I had to review it again because of the great changes the author has made.

Genre:

Vampire.