The Badboy and The Tomboy

Book:The Badboy and The Tomboy

Author:nikki20038

Recommendation: Wattpad.

Genre:Teen Fiction

COMPLETE

Quick brief:

"Do I really need to do this?" I ask the audience.

"Yes."

"But we all know and love__"

"Just give us the Kiddie touch."

Blushing...

-------

Macy is a tomboy, a hardcore, no make up, no dresses,no jeans tomboy that has lived in a bubble that only involved herself, her family and her friends.

That is until Sam makes his way into her life throwing the usually completely rational tomboy out of her comfort zone and thrusting her into a pool of adrenaline, romance, disapointment and friendship.

------

"Happy?"

"Very."

Macy:
Wise
Judgemental
Scared
Homey
Childish
Mature

Sam:
Kind
Cocky
Egotistical
Embarrassed
Obnoxious
Caring
Sweet
Damaged

My thoughts:

I've read it twenty-eight times in the past four years. If I'm being honest I clicked on TBBATTB with very very very low expectations.

At the time I'd just read this book called Dark that was a Harry Styles fanfic and I was sure nothing could get that bad, I was sure that the first chapter on TBBATTB would make me face palm after all wattpad was going through this whole "We give you bullshit" era (we are still in it), but I was pleasantly surprised when the book wasn't what I expected.

I related to Macy and Sam I read it in two weeks and was happy that I'd actually spent my time on it.

TBBATTB soothed my anger issues and also drove me to write my first book on inkitt.

It will always be part of my reading list at number seven or so.

Genre:

Humor.