His Ugly Girl ( cringe)

Book:His Ugly Girl

Author: Me

Recommendation: (will not disclose)

Genre: Humor

Complete

Quick brief:

Remember...ya'll asked me to do this. I'm reviewing 2018/2019 me because ya'll said so...

I deserve this.

So his Ugly girl is a book I wrote whilst going through a bad break up, honestly it was to BASH my ex hard, to show the dude how much better he could have been by sharing our story....i regret that.

So the main point was that Liberty Summers is a quiet, naive and friendly girl who has the unfortunate pleasure of bumping into Harrison Ryder the cocky badboy(wasn't much of a badboy).

Harri shows intereste in her and they end up falling for eachother unrealistically fast and Liberty forgives him even after he admits he screwed her over just to see her cry.

Guess what?

That's young love apparently ...its not like they stay together forever. *whispers "They do" *

Liberty:

Kind
Naive
Reserved
Lazy
Energetic

Harri:

Analytical
Egotistical
Annoying
Goal orientated
Playful

My thoughts:

Honestly Liby and Harri's relationship can be taken one of three ways by each reader throughout the course of the twenty chapters of rubbish I wrote.

The first stage and thoughts are that Liby is a delusional phycopath because Harri clearly has bipolar disorder and he doesn't deserve the attention she gives him.

The second is that Harri is clearly manipulating Liby into falling for him I mean even I had these thoughts when I reread the kiss scene, Liby feels the need to comply to Harri's wants, even the silent ones.

The third would be that His Ugly Girl is just another book written by a dumb fifteen yearold girl who was transitioning between complete boy to emo tomboy with one direction, crappy Netflix movies and of course the rest of the wattpad clichés as her guide to writing it.

It isn't bad but compared to the stuff I'm writing on both inkitt and wattpad now His Ugly Girl is just poor work.

OVERALL thoughts:

It's the first book, the first time I ever attempted to write a teen book and it explains why it sucks so bad.

But I love it because I can look back and relax think my entire life.

Genre:

If only cringe was a genre.