Everything Happens At 02:04 am

Book: Everything Happens At 02:04 AM

Author: nikki20038

Genre:  Romance

Complete

Quick Brief:

The fourth installment in the Cahill series and honestly the best installment. Octavia is a world famous actress who is used to getting nothing but respect until Caleb decides to move her hand bag, who knew this would start a perfect friendship that seems to always peak at 02:04 am in the morning with walks outside, stargazing, doing puzzels and long emotional conversations, Caleb who has been through  heart break dispite his bright smile can finally face his demons as Octavia teaches him to finally let go.

Octavia:
*Honest
*generous
*Authentic
*friendly
*strong willed
*empathetic

Caleb:
*playful
*childlike
*delicate
*witty
*wreckless.

My thoughts:

HANDS DOWN MY FAVERITE BOOK OF ALL TIME.

Octavia is a unique character whom you can imagine talking to on a daily basis and Caleb being childlike contrasts her, on the one hand you'd wish they would keep having moments so the story doesn't end and on the other you want them to get together.

Caleb and Octavia are what I'd like to call an epic love a love that mixes the classic Clichés we love and adds a new element to it.
I'll call it the October element because it took a while for Octavia to stand being in the same room with Caleb.

It also touches of lots of important subjects in depth, it deep dives into the
LGBTQ+ community, racial discrimination, cultural values and abusers in positions of power.

This book talks about all the things that society is too silent to ever speak about.

How i found it?

Unlike most of the books that blow me away i actually hunted this book down after i read a different book and I'm glad i wasn't lazy on this one.

Genre?

Romance.