3

"come, sit." i said whilst motioning tobi to the bed.

i pat the spot next to me before he soon came to sit down.

"your room's cute." he smiled looking around.

"so are you." i winked, as the both of us immediately broke out into laughter.

"not as cute as you." he chuckled nudging me over.

i gently nudged him back as a smile stayed plastered in my face.

"your eyes are stunning." he said looking deep into them for quite a few seconds.

"Stooooop." i chuckled, dragging out the 'op' in 'stop.'

"Why?" he asked politely, reaching out and holding my hand.

"i don't really like compliments i feel like its just peoples attempt at pitying me." i said.

"i don't know much about you, so i'm definitely not pitying you. but your eyes are beautiful and i can tell they hold back a rather interesting story." he frowned.

"You tell correctly." i chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"i'm always here to talk, you know?" he said, letting go of my hand.

i missed the feeling of his hand in mine, and i wasn't quite sure why. we'd only just met, but i feel like something is pulling me towards him. i snapped out of my thoughts and simply said,

"yeah thank you, and same to you." with a small smile afterwards.

"i feel like there's something pulling me towards you." he said, as we faced each other.

"it's like i just met you, but i can't get enough of you. i want to know every detail, every smile, every tear and just everything about you." he added.

"okay that seemed creepy." he said, thinking back to what he said.

"No, i actually felt the same way. i was just thinking about that. i feel like you're gonna be a big part of my life." i smiled.