19

*2 months later*

wow.

who would have thought Erika Lewis, the big sister hiding in her little brothers shadow, would be this far in her life?

i have around 2.4 million subscribers, and i post every other day. i haven't talked to logan since that night at the club. JJ has made an album which sold like hot cakes. tobi and i have been on a few holidays together, and our relationship is so strong.

i bet you're wondering, "what happened with that post at the movies?" well, the fans took it surprisingly well. they "ship us so hard" whatever that means. but, i found my own apartment. it's a floor above tobi's place. it has three bathrooms, a master bedroom, two spare bedrooms, a storage unit, and a few extra rooms aside from the kitchen, living room and all of that.

so yeah, my life has been pretty good. i met erika costell. she's a bitch. just like i thought. so fuck her for sharing my name. but i'm actually really good friends with the tana girl who i fought. she's actually really chill, and not the fakest bitch on the internet.

she goes through a lot of the shit i do and she's one of my best friends, other than this girl named alissa violet, and of course my lovely, freya. speaking of freya, people are shipping her and i now, like what is my life?

but, back to tana. she's such a sweetheart, and fucking jake paul best hope i never see him in my life. the shit he's done to her as well as alissa, it just boils my blood.

i have one last thing to say,

tobi brown, you have my heart, my soul, my everything. i love you forever and always. i've said it before and i will forever, those ninety four minutes are the best thing that's ever happened to me. i love you, i love you, i love you. thank you for sticking by me no matter what bubba, you mean the world to me.

-
-
-

now, as much as i hate to say it, that's it for this fairytale. however, it doesn't end here. imagine it how you want, but there's only one real way this story ends, and neither of us are ready for it yet.
-xoxo erika 💫