12

"We're gonna have endless fun at our next few sleepovers and i'm so excited." tobi said as i led him into bath and body works.

"me too." i smiled, guiding him by his hand towards the body sprays.

i let go of his hand to grab one of the perfumes and saw him frown out of the corner of my eye.

"awww. don't frown." i giggled,pulling him into a quick side hug.

"i like when i get to hold your hand." he chuckled.

"help me pick out a perfume then you can hold my hand all you want." i smiled, looking at the scent of the bottle i had in my hand.

"a thousand wishes." i read to tobi.

i pulled the cap off and sprayed it on my wrist. i then held it up to my nose and took a deep breath.

"that smells really fucking good" i said, realizing there was a mom with her kid next to me.

"oh my god i'm so sorry." i said, as she mumbled an "okay."

once she walked away tobi bursted into a fit of giggles.

"stop." i laughed, poking his side.

"smell this." i added reaching out my wrist which he lightly pulled towards his nose.

"get that one." he instantly said, causing me to chuckle.

"Okay, lets go find the bottle of lotion that matches it." i replied, as he grabbed onto my arm, holding me close to him.

we got over to the lotion section and looked through a few bins until we found the matching bottle.

after that we walked away, browsing through the store until a particular section caught my eye.

"want a candle?" i asked tobi, as he shook his head no.

"i'm buying one, so you might as well come pick a scent out with me since it'll be at your place." i said causing him to shake his head and smile.

"you're so different from the others." he said lightly.

"what do you mean?" i asked soon adding,

"is that a bad thing?"

"no. you're just so pure and innocent. yet one of the most interesting in a room full of people. i could listen to you talk for years and never get bored. you're different because you're buying me things even though i try my hardest to get out of it. and you won't let me buy you a thing. why?" he said, causing me to breathe out and think of how i was gonna respond.

"because tobi. you're so sweet and kind and you deserve the world. any girl is lucky to have you and i just want to show you that. you're special tobs, i can tell." i smiled, pacing a kiss on his cheek once we reached the candle section.

"that was cute." he said, causing me to blush.

"stop, i don't like being mushy." i laughed.

"well you are mushy." he laughed.

"stooop." i said dragging out the word and soon hiding my face in his chest.

"let's pick out your candle." he laughed.

"candy canes for Christmas!" i said, picking up the candy cane scented candle.

"So basically peppermint?" he asked.

"i guess so." i giggled.

"smell." i said, holding it up to his nose.

"that smells so good." he said, taking it out of my hands.

"i know right." i said, attempting to take it back so i could pay.

"give it back tobi." i said, reaching out for it.

"no let me pay, please?" he pleaded.

"fine but i'm paying for the club entry fee." i said as we walked to the counter.

"Rik that's too expensive." he said, adding,

"we can split that."

"fair enough." i replied.

"gimme your stuff." he said.

"okay." i said, as i handed him the perfume and lotion.

we got to the counter and tobi payed with his card, handing me the bag as we walked out.

"can i buy you a pair of creps?" i asked tobi, as we past a few trainer stores.

"no rik." he said as i pulled him into the nike store.

"you've done enough for me." he said stopping at the entrance as i tried my hardest to pull him inside.

"tobi i just wanna buy you some damn shoes." i said tugging on his arm.

"Erika stop." he said as i stopped pulling but still had his wrist in my hand.

"you've done enough for me. you don't have to do anything else." he said, now holding my arms.

"i know but you're letting me stay at your house for a few days so i have to pay you back somehow." i replied.

"Erika i told you to stay with me. you owe me nothing." he smiled.

"but i feel like a burden so i just wanna buy you stuff to make up for it. and plus you deserve the world. a pair of shoes compares nothing to that." i frowned.

"erika, lets go." he smiled softly.

"okay." i said, taking a deep breath and walking out the store.