4

"you wanna go to the movies tomorrow?" he smiled.

"of course." i grinned, standing up to collect my belongings.

i went over to my desk and grabbed the adidas book bag off the chair. i grabbed my set of keys and clutch wallet and threw them into the bag. i grabbed a pair of sunglasses and gum, adding them to the bag as well. Lastly, i added my macbook air.

after i got all of that situated, i grabbed a duffel bag and went into my closet. i stuffed in a pair of trainers, sandals, slides and football boots. i grabbed a few outfits, gym clothes, pajamas, and hoodies and stuffed them in the duffel bag with along with my shoes and chargers.

"okay i'm ready to go." i laughed grabbing my book bag on the way out.

"so i'll just drive us to the best buy and then to your flat if that's okay?" i asked, opening the front door.

"yeah of course, and we should film a youtube video tonight." he smiled.

"sounds good to me." i replied heading to the elevator.

i looked down in the parking lot and saw harry's car.

"shit." i whispered.

"what?" he whisper asked, moving himself closer to me.

"harry is back." i said even quieter.

that's when the lift  dinged. i can't tell you how fast my ass ran to the steps.

"too late." harry's voice echoed in my ears. i could hear him stepping closer and closer to me.

i stood there still for a second before running down the steps. i could hear harry's foot steps close behind.

i remembered i could run quicker if i had less weight on me. i dropped my bookbag and duffel bag, sprinting down the steps.

"can you fucking stop?!" harry screamed, as Cal and Cal appeared walking up the steps.

"HELP ME!" i screamed running past them as freezy nodded.

"FUCK OFF FREEZY" was all i heard coming from far behind me.

Lux came jogging down next to me with my bags, handing my book bag over to me and carrying the duffel bag for me.

"i'm assuming you're moving out?" he frowned.

"yeah i can't deal with harry anymore. i absolutely love and adore living with you and cal but i can't fucking stand harry at this point." i frowned.

"yeah i get that." he smiled.

"i'm happy for you." he added.

"thanks Lux, i love you." i grinned.

"I love you more." he said out of breath.

"why the fuck do we live on the twenty eighth floor." i said as we slowed down a bit and the sound of feet came trampling behind us.

"RUN ERIKA FUCKING RUN." freezy screamed passing Cal and I.

i bolted even faster down the steps catching up to cal.

"What happened?" i asked.

"he fucking punched me and started chasing after all of us." he said as we reached the bottom steps, Lux soon following.

Tobi was already at the bottom and started running with us.

"how did you get down here so fast?" Lux asked.

"i took the lift." he chuckled.

"prick." freezy and i said at the same time then high fiving each other once we reached my car.

"Freezy and Lux just get in the back." i said, finally out of breath hopping into the drivers seat and tobi up front.

i turned the ignition and hit the gas, zooming out of the parking lot.