5

"Where are we even headed?" Lux asked.

"Best Buy." tobi laughed.

"Why?" he replied.

"to watch your break up video with Sarah." i said, trying my best not to laugh.

if it wasn't already obvious, i failed due to Freezy and his contagious laugh.

"I'm gonna act like that didn't hurt." he laughed.

"i was just messing around. i'm gonna become a youtuber." i laughed.

"No way! who convinced you? i've been trying for literal years." Freezy said, quite upset.

"Haha, bitch i did." tobi said, immediately laughing.

"Cunt." freezy said causing me to giggle.

"see look you might be able to get her to become a youtuber, but i can make her laugh for days." he smiled.

"that was cute." i laughed.

"see." he chuckled.

"fair enough." tobi chuckled.

"Okay we are here." i said turning into the malls parking lot.

"we need to go LUXury shopping after this." Lux said emphasizing the "Lux" in luxury.

"you're so cringe." i laughed.

"Wait does she know the other sidemen?" Tobi asked.

"No Harry didn't want her to meet them. i'm surprised he let you." freezy said.

"but he let her meet the two of you? makes perfect sense." tobi said, a bit aggravated.

"we live with her dumbass. we were kind of obligated to know her." lux replied.

"why doesn't he let her meet any of his friends?" tobi asked.

"yeah why doesn't he let me meet them?" i added.

"do you not remember what happened when the two of you were growing up?" lux asked.

"No.. Please explain?" i answered.

"You two had a lot of the same friends, correct?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I replied.

"They all liked you better. They'd show up to your parties, not his. Wish you happy birthday, and not him. Buy you presents on your birthday, and not him. " He said.

"And so much more." freezy frowned.

"Oh.. shit." I frowned.

"Why would he get jealous over me?" I asked.

"Have you seen yourself?" Freezy asked.

"Yeah but that-" i said, soon being interrupted by Freezy.

"You're literally perfect. Your smile, your laugh, your hugs, your personality, your hair, your eyes, you literally can make anyone feel better when they are upset." He smiled.

"You're too sweet." I giggled, breaking the awkwardness.

We all got out of the car and walked to Best Buy. Tobi and Lux slowed down a bit far behind Freezy and I. I assumed they needed to talk about something.

"So. Are you excited to become a youtuber?" Freezy asked.

"Very." I smiled.

"Come here." He motioned me into a side hug.

We stayed walking in each other's arms while talking over some serious stuff.

"I'm gonna miss you." He frowned.

"Not as much as I'll miss you." I replied.

"I'm gonna miss you storming into my room screaming good morning in my ear every. single. day." He said causing me to giggle.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being such a pain." I frowned.

"Erika you're not a pain. I love you." he smiled.

"I prayed that you would've stopped waking me up so early, but now that I know you won't be there to do it, it's really just all i want. I wish I would have enjoyed it while it lasted. Ya know?" He added.

"I'm gonna fucking miss you so much." I said, as a couple tears fell from the brims of my eyes. I had to stop walking for a minute, Freezy still stood next to me.

He wiped the tears from my face and pulled me into a hug.

"Forever my love." He chuckled, holding out his pinky.

"Forever." I smiled wrapping my finger around his.

"I've missed that." He smiled.

"Me too." I grinned as he pulled me back into his arms.

"Are you two a thing again?" Lux asked, as he and tobi caught up to us.

"Again?" Tobi replied.

"Yeah, these two have dated before." he laughed.

"You should've mentioned that while we were talking." Tobi muttered under his breath.

"No we aren't dating again." I giggled.

"Well let's go get the stuff, yeah?" Lux said.

"Yeah okay lets go." I said, walking in between Tobi and Freezy.

A/N

I think I'm gonna start uploading daily now!!!! I'm excited !!! Love you guys 💜