7

I shakily pressed the green "call" button. After four rings his voice echoed through the phone.

"Hey. Can we talk?" I asked, my voice unsteady.

-

"Are you okay? You seem afraid." He replied, his voice low.

"Yeah, I just, i wanted to apologize." I stuttered out.

"For what?" He questioned.

"Everything. I'm so sorry harry. I never meant to hurt you. When, we were growing up i was always so jealous of you. Mum and dad always loved you the best, and treated you the best. Well you and Rosie. I felt as if it was only josh and I, because we were shafted just the same. I'm sorry if our friends always chose sides, I never intended for it to happen that way, and I'm just so sorry." I said as a few tears fell from my eyes.

"Erika I'm sorry too. I have always been afraid of introducing you to my friends because I knew they'd like you more than me. But now I realize that doesn't matter because you and me are family and no matter what we're always gonna be together and have each other's backs. I love you Rik." He said.

"I love you more Haz." I smiled.

"Wanna go clubbing?" I added, soon busting out into laughter.

"Fuck yeah, I'll invite the sidemen round too." He laughed.

"Tobi, Lux and Freezy already know." I added.

"If you don't mind me asking how did you and tobi meet?" He asked.

"Funny story. I was sitting on the ground on some random street and he was sat next to me then offered to buy me coffee and I accepted and like two hours later he'd realized who I was and yeah." I said, as tobi and I chuckled.

"You two would be a cute couple." He said as I about choked on the air i was breathing.

"I'm shocked you didn't say, don't think about dating him or anything like that because I'll murder you." I laughed.

"I'm so sorry for being an asshole." He said, apologizing once more.

"It's okay Bog. We're good now. I love you always." I smiled.

"I love you more Rik." He said.

"Time to go clubbing!" I yelled.

"Yeah in like five hours." He laughed.

"Fair enough I'm going for dinner with the boys, wanna come? Freezy is buying." I laughed.

"Fuck yeahhh. We going to that Chinese restaurant in the mall right?" He asked.

"You know it." I giggled.

"I'll be there in ten." He said.

"Alright. Drive safe love you."

"See ya soon Rik." He laughed.