9

"I am actually starved." I said now walking on Freezys left side.

"Me too bitch." He said.

"hey can we talk?" tobi asked whilst coming over to me.

"yeah of course." i said, tugging at the sleeves of my hoodie.

we stopped walking until we were a bit farther behind the group so that we could talk private without the boys interrupting like always.

"So.. the kiss?" he asked.

"what about it?" i asked, pressing my lips together.

"why did you do it? i'm not complaining because i actually liked it very much. i'm just wondering." he said causing me to chuckle.

"i dunno, really." i said pausing, and quickly adding,

"i guess i was just in the moment. i knew i was starting to grow feelings for you, even as little as we've known each other. there's just something that pulls me to you. i seriously think i like you Tobi." i said, causing him to smile.

"did you know it only takes four minutes to fall in like and ninety four to fall in love?" he asked causing me to giggle.

"surprisingly i did. i was just watching a documentary on that yesterday." i smiled.

"i guess it's love at first sight." he chuckled, causing me to laugh.

"how's about we get our food now, and we can talk later because i'm staying over at yours?" i asked.

"definitely. also how are you gonna tell harry that you're moving out?" he whispered, as we were close to him.

"i'm not sure but i'll figure it out." i smiled.

he held out his hand, which i happily grabbed as we walked towards the Chinese food counter. we were looking over the menus deciding what to eat, when the cashier said,

"how may i help you?"

harry spoke up saying,

"i'll get a quart of lo mein."

"yeah me too." freezy said.

"Uh i'll get your dinner special for sweet and sour chicken." Lux added.

"i'll just get a pint of lo mein." i smiled.

"and i'll have a pint of honey chicken." tobi said, pulling out his wallet.

"is this all on going on the same card?" he asked.

i quickly pulled mine out of the pocket on the back of my phone, and handed it to him.

"yep." i smiled, mocking the boys as they didn't get to pay.

"here you go." he said, handing me the receipt and my card.

"thanks." i said, pitting the card back and stuffing receipt into my book bag.

"i'm just gonna venmo you the money back." tobi whispered in my ear.

"you don't have my user dumbass." i whispered back, causing us both to laugh.

"ooooh it's the love birds at it once again." lux wiggled his eyebrows.

"i ship." harry said, causing me to smile.

"i'm fucking starving." freezy said changing the subject.

"i can't wait to go clubbing i haven't had a proper drink in forever." i said causing my brother to laugh.

"and there's a reason for that." lux said causing us all to giggle.