Chapter 5

I feel lazy =w= enjoy!

Jeff's POV

I was looking for that midget elf named BEN Drowned (:) are't I amazing?) then I found him playing CoD (Call Of Duty, my brother plays that) "hey midget" I said kicking his back a bit making his eyes widen, he paused his game and looked at me "what?" He asked annoyed "I need information about this girl with (s/c) skin, (e/c) eyes, (h/c) h-" I didn't get to finish when BEN gave me a piece of paper "I printed that out when you were talking" he said and continued playing. I looked at the paper and grinned "(Y/N) huh?" I chuckled to myself "SHUT UP JEFF I'M RIGHT HERE" Jane yelled. She was on the couch near me with a book called "how to get rid of killers" "dumb book" I said walking away then she yelled the F word at me so I called her the B word "STØP SWEARING CHILDREN!" Slender shouted "fine" we said and I walked out the door. I climbed up onto (Y/N)'s window and looked through, yep there she was... I snuck in, placed a note saying "ran away
~Y/N)", picked her up bridal style and jumped out then jumped out the window. I went back to the mansion making sure no one saw then headed to my room, Slender changed the mansion (don't ask how...LOGIC! XD) and our rooms kind of turned into houses. I went to my basement and put (Y/N) down chaining her up then I put a blindfold on her. I covered her mouth with a scarf making sure it just covers her mouth so she can't talk, I sat on a chair waiting for her to wake up (Totally not creepy XD)

Your POV

I woke up bit all that I saw was back, "mmmm!" I muffled out "so, sleeping beauty decided to wake up?" I heard a male voice chuckle. "Mmmmmm!" I tried speaking then felt something get off my mouth "thank you! I couldn't breathe!" I said but I couldn't see "do you want me to take the blindfold off you?" He asked making me nod, he took it off and I let my eyes adjust to the dark, "J-Jeff The Killer" I whispered shocked "now listen here (Y/N), you'll be living with me and there are rules. Follow them and nothing will happen, break the rules and you get a 'special' treat" he laughed "I'll never listen to you!" I growled but regretted what I said because he is a killer who could kill me any second now "feisty huh?" He grinned making his permanent smile widen which grossed me out a bit, I just huffed and looked away "(Y/N)" he growled lifting my chin to make me look at him "I can kill you any moment now, be glad that you're still alive and you'll call me master" my eyes widened "n-no!" I glared but messed up "fine, then stay in this basement for the rest of your life" he laughed darkly then started to walk away "w-wait! M-Master I'll listen!" I said trying not to gag on the word "master" "oh?" He smirked looking at me as I nodded. He unchained me and put something on my neck then walked up some stairs as I followed, I was not gonna die today! A yawn escaped my lips making Jeff look at me. I blushed a bit making him pick me up bridal style and put me on a red and black bed. He pulled something out of his pocket "you see this?" He asked as I nodded "it'll shock you from that shock collar whenever you break my rules or try to escape" he grinned making my eyes widen, I closed my eyes trying to sleep but then I felt something on my forehead "sweet dreams, love" I heard Jeff say and I heard a door close.

BAI Creepyloves~! Omg 😯