CHAPTER 35!!!!

OMG CHAPTER 35?! YASSSS! EVERYONE PARTY!!!! X3

Your POV

~next day~

I walked downstairs and saw Jeff drinking Coca-Cola. I walked behind him and hugged him kissing his cut smile. ''GAH! (Y/N)!'' he looked behind him and smiled at me. Jane came down ''GIRLS GROUP HUG!'' she shouted, the girls ran down and hugged her. Nina grabbed me and made me join ''girls, stop'' Slender walked by ''Fine!'' Nina said and giggled ''hey Slendy!" ''NINA!!!'' (Me:if you understand that vine YOU ROCK!!!)

Zalgo's POV

I looked at the little girl who's name was Midnight-Luna (YOU FORGOT ABOUT HER!) and slapped her. ''sir, she's dead'' Liu said walking over ''yes I know Liu and Sully'' I repled ''HEY! I SHOULD BE FIRST!'' Sully growled. ''whatever'' I walked away.

You Just Call Him Masky's POV

(sorry i forgot to add this...this will be in chapter 36, if i make it)

BAI~!!!!!!!!! oh and if Slender talks like ''stop'' and not "støp" then you know I'm not on my phone. I was working on this in the computer lab at school so I couldn't check for any mistakes. if you see any tell me in the comments. English is not my first language so I might make a few grammar mistakes. bye Creepyloves, plus I'm back on my phone📱~!