Chapter 32

I sat in a chair in Mr.No-face's office with my beautiful flower on my lap. "Jeff?" I hummed in response "when will Slenderp come? I'm bored!" "Well soon. He's the most boring one in the mansion" I replied

~TIME SKIP!~

Eyeless J's POV
(S/N) and I were waiting for Jeff and (Y/N). I went to Jeff's room/house and went to the bathroom "hurry up!" I said "I WILL NEVER GET OUT!" I heard Jeff yell "fine, then don't come killing with us then!" "NO!" (Y/N) walked over and opened the door. Jeff immediately ran to her and tackled her, kissing her whole face. "Dude! Put on a shirt!" I said (<—-that's for the fangirls) (Y/N) blushed and hugged Jeff. "C'mon you three" (S/N) said "fine" (Y/N) replied. Jeff put on his hoodie (haha get it? Hoodie, hoodie?) later we got to a VERY pink house with Jeff's posters all over "fuck! Fangirl!" Jeff said while I laughed. Jeff wanted to stay back "Nope" (S/N) said. The four of us snuck into the house while Jeff was muttering "Nope" over and over again.

(Gore warning:3)
Jeff's POV
I got in from an open window while the others got in through other windows, (S/N) was trying to unlock the door from the outside...very stupid, anyway "OMG JEFF~!" A high pitched voice sang. I walked over to Ms.Blond-bitch and sliced her head off. I stabbed her 37 times in the chest while I laughed crazily. I cut her skin and pulled out her heart. I kept on stabbing it "thanks bro!" E.J took the kidneys, I went down and damn (Y/N) looked sexy with blood on her.

Finally done this chapter TwT