Chapter 18

Still your POV

Nina and I helped each other get to Jeff's room. Once we got there we sat on the bed and talked getting to know each other "so Nina, why did you become well a killer?" I asked "oh well I wanted to be like Jeff 'cause I love him" she giggled making me laugh. Jeff came back with ice and froze when he saw Nina "Out. Now" he hissed "can't she stay master?" I asked hugging Nina very gently "oh alright pet" he said and walked over putting ice on my leg. Nina just looked at me and I saw...jealousy? "What's wrong" I tried mouthing but she just tilted her head to the side confused. Jeff walked out of the room and I asked her what was wrong making her shake her head "it's nothing... I just wish Jeff would notice me" she said making me nod. "OUT" Jeff hissed and pushed her out. "Now go to sleep" I got under the covers and closed my eyes. I felt Jeff get in and wrap one of his arms around my torso bringing me close to him.

~le next morning brought to you by SHIPS!!! >w<~

I woke up and went to shower, after I showered I was brushing my teeth when I heard Jeff mumbling to himself, I shrugged it off and finished. I got out of the shower and sat on the bed playing "Kolor it" on his phone. A few moments later the door burst open making me flinch, I looked up and noticed Jeff growling angrily "J-Jeff? What's w-wrong?" I stuttered scared "that good for nothing brat Jane" he growled sitting beside me and pulling me on his lap while rubbing his fingers through my (h/l) {hair length} hair making me lean onto his chest. I felt a soft smile form on my lips, I heard Jeff sigh heavily and burry his face in my neck making me gasp "(Y/N)?!" I heard Nina shout. I couldn't talk 'cause Jeff had the tip of his knife on my bottom lip "(Y/N)?!" Nina screamed louder "I-IN HERE!" I yelled back trying to move away from the knife but Jeff kept bringing the knife closer and closer to my lips "WOOF!" I looked at the doorway and saw Smile Dog sitting there just watching. Jeff put the sharp side of the knife (ya know? The side of the knife you cut stuff with?) in between my lips not touching my teeth. I couldn't talk so I stayed silent.

Hope you enjoyed! BAI! :3 sorry guys I accidentally unpublished those chapters :(