Chapter 29

Your POV
I went downstairs to the basement 'cause I forgot about my siblings. (S/N) was glaring at me "sis how could you forget about your sister?!" She hissed as I unchained them "sorry, busy day with my bffls" I said as the three of us walked out. We snuck out and headed to Slender's office, I knocked on the large doors and I heard his booming voice tell us to come in So we did. "Sir these are my siblings and I was wondering if they could stay since they have nowhere else to go" I said "let me think abøut that child" he said as I nodded. I went back to Jeff and hugged him "get off me" he growled "Jeff it's me" I giggled making him hug me back and kiss my cheek still lying down. "(Y/N)?! ARE YOU UP?!" Jane yelled, I let go and walked down "YEP!" I yelled popping the 'P' "ok good" Jane said when I went over to her "MEETING TIME GURLS!" Clocky shouted and we ran over to her room. "Hey girls" Nina waved "hey Nina!" Jane and I waved back sitting on some chairs with Nina "am I late?" Sally asked walking in "Nope you're on time" Clocky smiled "Yay!" Sally sat down smiling "ok girls!" Clocky said putting her hands on her hips "we've got a problem" "well what is it?" I asked "BEN won't shut up!" Clocky covered her ears "true! He's 'singing' too loudly!" Nina covered her own ears "LALALALALA BEN DROWNED IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THEN THST SMILING JOKER FACE~! LALALA" BEN screamed "GO. TO. SLEEP!!!!!!" Jeff screamed "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?!" Clockwork yelled annoyed. "How will we get them to stop screaming?!" I covered my ears too. Jane whispered to us and we all nodded. I went downstairs and hugged Jeff "Jeff my ears hurt... please be quiet" I said "alright doll I'm sorry" he said wrapping his arm around my waist hugging back while his other hand held the knife and cut BEN's finger "OW!" He yelled "will you two dorks stop yelling?" Nina asked picking BEN up and throwing him to Offender who stepped in "BEN get up this is nø time tø be sleeping" Slender said making me and Nina giggle, "SPLENDY!!!" Sally yelled running to Splendorman and hugging him "how's my favourite pasta?" Splendy asked picking Sally up and hugging her "and who may you be?" I looked on the other side of Jeff and saw Trenderman "PET! My pet!" Jeff said walking away dragging me with him. "Hahahahahaha it KINDA worked!" Jane laughed with Clockwork as they high fived "true" me and Nina giggled "I forgot what were we talking about?" Sally asked. Jeff sat on the couch pulling me on his lap and switched channels over and over again, "child I have made up my mind" Slender said making me look at him "yøur sister will be staying with Eyeless Jack and yøur brøther will be with Nina" I nodded "why me?" Nina asked annoyed "because yøu can støp chasing Jeffery sø we can get peace and quiet" "but she stopped and DON'T CALL ME JEFFERY!" I giggled a bit at Jeff making him bite my cheek gently, my eyes widened as I felt his tongue on my cheek "gross" I mumbled "(Y/N)! COME HERE!" Nina yelled "I'm right here and I can't" I replied.

573 words! Look!