Chapter 22

Zalgo's POV (didn't see that coming huh?)

"Lord Zalgo, I have the information on that girl" Liu said coming to my office and giving me a folder that said (Y/N), I grinned and read some while Liu was arguing with Sully. "Liu, Sully, bring (Y/N) to me" I laughed "sir yes sir!" They said and ran out. I teleported to the basement where Jane was and laughed "MMMMMMM!" She screamed but it was muffled due to the tight scarf around her mouth. I changed forms into her "hahahaha Slender won't know my plan" I laughed but I sounded like Jane, I teleported away and into the mansion.

Your POV

Something didn't feel right... I had this weird feeling that something bad is happening but I don't know what is is, Jeff unlocked the door and walked in. I looked at Midnight-Luna on the bed then back at Jeff "I've got a weird feeling that something's not right" I said "and what is it?" Jeff asked sitting down and putting me on his lap "i don't know..." I said looking down "(Y/N)~! Let's go shopping~!" Jane giggled skipping in "what's up with you? You never skip and you're NEVER happy when I'm with Jeff" I said "I guess I'm just in a... good mood?" She said but it came out more like a question "are you REALLY Jane?" I asked "DUH! I am stupid!" 'She' said "you never call (Y/N) stupid!" Jeff said "SLENDYYYYY" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Soon everyone came rushing in, Slender teleported to me "I thøught yøu we're mad at me, and døn't call me Slendy" he said "I've got a feeling that's not really Jane" I replied glaring at 'Jane' "YOU'RE RIGHT!" 'Jane' laughed then transformed into Zalgo "Zalgø!" Slender growled "yes, it's me" he laughed "WHERE'S MY FIRST EVER CREEPYPASTA BESTIE?!" I yelled "a what in the what now?" Clocky asked then realized what I said "ohhhhh! I get it!" She and Sally said at the same time then suddenly...

CLIFFHANGER~!!!!!!!!! Awww I love you all XD

Jeff:LET ME FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTTTT!!!!!

No! BAI!