Chapter 23

Still your POV
Jane burst through the door panting "JANE!" I smiled "too bad you can't save her" Zalgo said making everyone look at him "what do you mean?" I asked. He took Midnight-Luna "LUNA!" I shouted. He disappeared "it's ok we'll get her back" BEN said slapping Toby "h-huh?" Toby just looked at BEN "I SLAPPED YOU!" BEB yelled "m-me too!" Toby replied slapping BEN "enøugh yøu twø" Slenderp said.

Zalgo's POV (warning, you all know 'cause I have warned you -_-)

I took the girl to my torture room and chained her up "w-what do you want f-from m-me?" She asked scared "I don't want you around anymore" I grinned and sliced her left eye off with my claws hearing her scream "lord Zalgo, you better slice her mouth 'cause the Creepypasta might hear" Liu said "you're right Liu" I said and sliced her mouth twice, she sobbed a lot and I kept slicing her. Finally she was unconscious. Liu grabbed his knife and closed his eyes then opened them and walked towards the girl "Sully's in charge now" Sully grinned cutting the girl. He pulled out her heart and LK immediately teleported over, grabbed the heart and began eating "mmmmm so good~" she purred still eating, I got rid of the body and teleported away. Liu left and LK was still eating, I teleported to Slendy's office and he looked at me "Zalgø yøu have nø rights tø be here!" He growled "I need you to do me a favour but if you don't want to it's fine" I grinned "what's the favøur?" He asked crossing his long arms "I want you to erase everyone's memories of that girl" "øk, it's best if (Y/N) førgets abøut Luna I think that's her name" "fabulous" I teleported back to the underworld and noticed blood on the floor and looked at LK who was sitting there chomping away in that girl's heart.

Slendy's POV

I erased everyone's memory of any of that and for Jeff and (Y/N), I just got rid of the girl. Anything else is alright,

I AM FINALLY FRICKING DONE WITH HIS FLIPPING CHAPTER! Hey I told you there was swearing in the summery so don't get surprised if I swear UwU