Chapter 20

Warning, gore (I already told you what that is) and swearing -__-

Jeff's POV

I was on a girl's bed annoyed, how you may ask? Simple. I walked out of the mansion and Slender Woods then spotted this pink, purple and white house. I climbed through an open bedroom window and noticed a girl around 17 or 18. I was about to stab her when she woke up and screamed. She grinned and yelled "OMG JEFF THE KILLER?! I LOVE YOU!!!!" And yeah she tied me up and that's how I'm in this situation, the door burst open and that girl came in, she had blonde hair, green eyes, not too pale skin, a white t-shirt that said "Jeff The Killer's #1 girlfriend", Pink skirt and black socks. "You're NOT my girlfriend" I growled squirming, she crossed her arms and pouted "NOT cute" I 'frowned' well more like tried to "oh Jeffy you're no fun" she said walking over and hugging me while sitting in my lap "get. off" I growled "nahhh~" she grinned then all of a sudden her eyes became wide and her head dropped. I looked up to see (Y/N) leaning against the wall smirking "having fun with your girlfriend?" She giggled "all the toys I get only last one day then DEATH" I said "oh wow I'm surprised I'm living THIS long" she said, her eyes wide "yeah, you're different" I grinned making her roll her eyes "c'mon Jeff let's go kill the rest of the family then head back" she said walking away whine I followed like a lost puppy. I killed the parents while (Y/N) killed any other children that were there.

Your beautiful POV XD

I killed a young boy, probably that fangirl's brother and was about to walk out when I heard a noise coming from the top bunk. 'That's weird I thought I killed the siblings' I thought and slowly climbed up and saw a little girl maybe 4 years old crying "what's wrong dear?" I asked making her look up at me. I gasped at the sight. There was a black eye around the girl's left eye, she was bleeding a bit and had lots of bruises and scratches on her "cone with me" I said taking her out of the bedroom. I saw Jeff walking to the front door and walked over to him "Jeff this girl's hurt. Can we keep her?" He looked over at me then the girl "we'll have to ask Slender first" he said unlocking the door and walking out with me following him. The girl held onto me tighter and flinched when the cool midnight air blew onto her face. It was 12:04 and it was 11:58 when I went to go get Jeff, we got to the mansion and went in "SLENDER?!" I yelled making him teleport to me "yes?" He asked "this little girl's hurt. I found her on the top bunk of a bunk bed and I was wondering if I could keep her" I said "sure but Jeffery's helping since he needs søme wøk tø dø" I nodded and went to Jeff's room with the girl on my hip just like how a mother would carry a child. I opened the door and saw Jeff on his phone, I put the girl down on Jeff's chest and in front of his phone "HEY! What gives?" He asked angrily "Slender said you're helping me raise this girl" I crossed my arms "and why would I do that?" He asked earning a slap from me "ok ok I'll do it" he said "what's your name sweetie?" I asked gently "I-I don't have a n-name" she said softly "then I'll name you Midnight-Luna!" I smiled making her smile back "get her off" Jeff said "don't worry about him Midnight, we'll be your new siblings!" I said picking her up while Jeff groaned.

To be continued