Act I : End of war

As sunshine to the ground, and cold breeze from cold terrain. As battle ends with smell of steel, blood and flesh in open field. Field was covered with bodies that crows could eat. As remains of bodies were used as fertilizer. It was quite different that battle would end. Fighting for independence wasn't easiest to get through. Finally after getting independence, soldier could go back home meet their family as safely, but it was different. Rule of Aux Paxma Law of being Vixenia soldier it was much worse. As country that didn't have enough manpower to get their independence, they would use children around age of 14 and females to forced conscript to army. Enemies would rather be feared against these armies. Young boy with Black haired with traditional Fendryekir tribe white coat trimmed with blue color, his name is Aster. Aster is quite different compare to the others. He was not scared neither nervous, he didn't care about himself. He thought he was tool for the nation. Instead of charging him with pikes and swords at middle of enemy frontline, He would just sneakily go to their flanks and surprise attack them. Of course as Child soldier, he wouldn't get medal. As he get hit by hails of arrows. he was injured, and unavailable to go back to battle.

Aster woke up in hospitalized bed, it was so soft that Aster would go back to sleep right away.

«Thank goodness your alive» said Female voice, that Aster recognized.

It was Karen Miyula with her Silvered hair and wonderful green eyes at least she had big breast. She was Aster childhood friend for long time ago. She was quite shy during her toddler. As soon they heard about shortage of manpower, Karen and Aster were chosen to force conscript into the army. However Karen chose different route, she became field medic instead of being soldier. Being medic was rarely chosen by Government, «she was too beautiful to die.» they said.

«Long time no seen, Senior Ranker Aster.»

«Yeah, really long time since i seen you too» He answer back.

«Aster, you know you almost died there in battlefield. You almost got shot by chlorine arrows, but if you died by that arrow, i would be lonely without you since your only person thats in my family.» She sigh nervously.

Her family adopted him into family, since Aster parents died in Great Crisis Massacre at 1314 YK.

He took big sigh. «If only i didn't get hit by the arrows i would be fine.»

«But, you know war ended in 1 week ago. So..» Aster interrupted her sentence with quite rude reply.

«huh, says the women that is afraid, that can't join the Frontlines.» He smirked.

She was so shocked in the inside. She pulls out slowly a syringe needle.

«Oh my.. well i'm just gonna inject some cyanide into your body then..»

She smiled back with creepy smile. Aster tried to move, but he's body was immobilized so he couldn't move. He panicked, sweating inside. He gave up..

«FINE FINE, ALRIGHT YOU WIN I GIVE UP.» he screams helpless. She put down syringes, and smiles happy like she didn't notice.

«So what your gonna do now, since war is over?» he question to Karen.

«Well nothing i can do, go back to my family.» she answered sadly like shes having a bad time. Karen father decide Aster to be never seen again in the Miyula family. They were very strict to Aster, he didn't have royal or noble blood in his body. Karen protest against this, but she didn't have any rights to do that. So returning back was bad decision, he could go alone but he would end up poor and be homeless. However If Karen would come back to family, she would be forced marry with Imperial family. She didn't want this. So she came up with plan.

«Aster?»

«Hm?» he turn around his head

«You wanna run away get married?»

«Sounds like stupid idea, and also your family will be worried and why?» he was confused.

«Well do you have any ideas then?» She answer back

«Alright, guess let's roll with it.»

As time passes, they were finally out of military they both got Medal of Valor, for being helpful and long service. Now after few talking with their Miyula's Brother «Icarus» about the why Karen left family went with Aster, and Icarus agree about them leaving family. Of course Her father will furious about this, but Icarus has responsibility with Branch. Next day early morning soon as they began to leave, Icarus stopped them.

«WAIT!» Karen and Aster turn around their head as they were stopped walk.

Karen and Aster were looking at him, awkwardly. It wasn't only them are looking at him

Whole neighbor looked at him. That yell just made alot of attention, even animals were looking at him. He began to look nervously by all stares.

«E- e- erm c-can you guys w-wait for like one day?..» he answered very nervously

«Why, is there problem my dear brother?» said Karen with curious mind.

«Y-you know there thing called.. Ermm Festival, Yeah festival thats it.»

«You mean Mintel Festival?» She answered.

Mintel Festival is old ritual festival that Vixenia colonist celebrate in 15th day Jua. It was used during 1285 YK. Mintel was person from Skandivia who first colonized new Continental called it New States Vixenia which is today after war ended against Netlian tribes.

NEVS acronym for New Eternia-Vixenia State.

Aster and Karen agrees to stay couple of days before they departure. Icarus gave them a room to stay rest of the day with one bed. Yes.. one... medium.... size... bed with one boy and one girl. Karen face were red, Aster hasn't notice since he doesn't have the taste of romance. But Karen was panicking like she was going nuts.

«You alright, you got fever or something?, maybe you should rest.» said Aster with confusion

Since his childhood with Karen, he didn't know that much about her well apart from her secrets and her interested that he couldn't understand.

«N-no I'm alright I'm just- »

«Just take break now Karen, ill help Icarus's maid with preparations. Alright?» He stopped her sentence. She replied with nod, as he close the door, and walked. Her heart keeps beating, every second. She laid in the bed and clunged with pillow against her body.

«What is this.. Why is my heart keeps beating. Could this be, no can't be. I Can't be really in love with that retard. Or can i?.. Alright calm down Karen, just calm down and breath. But i'm kind weird am i?. Well his more weirder then me, I remember he used wear girl clothes when he was kid. It' was so funny, but... his kind of kind heart i guess..» She calm down and smiled happily like shes having good time.

Meanwhile Aster help out carrying vegetables and cleaning them in back mansion were water pump was there. Maids were happy to see Aster helping the maids except Icarus, He did nothing but running around enjoying chatting with maids. Icarus walked to him talk about something

«Hey ,Aster you got spare time?»

«Hm?, yeah what is it?» He answered with exhausted.