Act IV,V: The lost memories.

7 year ago after Massacure.

??:?? 1314 YK

Aster perpective

I can't see the light... too dark. I wish someone would help me. My sister, Mother.. father..

I don't remember what happened. I lost my conscious for a second, but more I think. The more I lose my memory. Wait who is sister whos my mother. What am i??

«WAKE UP!»

I snapped out and panicked fell of the edge. «DO YOU SEE WHAT TIME IT IS NOW GET WORK SERVANT!» a loud strict female maiden yelled. I quickly get up, as I was getting up I end up getting punched to face. «Pugh!» my body flew right at wall. I was lying on ground trying to get up from surprised attack from middle age women. «What.?» I mumbled. I looked up as I see her glasses and her hair like sliver silk looking down on me. She throws down a mop and bucket. «Now clean!»

«What?» I was confused I looked around. The walls was made in stone bricks supported with wooden planks. My right leg was chained to the wall. «What are you looking at? Keep cleaning!» she keeps yelling me. I ran grabbed the mop and bucket, and cleaned all I can. «If I don't see you clean you will be punished, also no food.» she walked back to door and shut. Apparently i'm in some sort of basement. The bed that i was sleeping, the blankets were covered in blood. The clothes that I was wearing is rugged worn brown tunic. While I was moping the floor I was exploring this basement/thingy. There not a lot stuff here. Mostly barrel of food, wine and bunch of locked rooms. As I was going back to bed from finishing moping the floor. I heard something someone opening the door «Nrgghhh» the door open. Oh god it's sliver meany women again. I ran as fast as I can to bed. But it was wasn't Slivered four-eyed women. It was little girl who was peeking in the door. She just quietly staring. I feel chills when she looks at me. «Who are you?!» she answered. «Are you evil monster from far lands of Ahodira?!».. I was confused, Far lands? Evil monster? What? Oh I get it

She hasn't seen Fendryekian People. «I'm just human just like you.» I replied polite. «You speak?!»

She shocked like she didn't know. My brain starts to get annoyed by this girl. «Of course I speak! Who do you think I am an Animal?» She start falling tears, her hands hardly grips on her dress. «I might said it too harsh.» She looked down, looked up. As she stared at my face. With jealous watered face. «W-why do you have to be so rude to girl?». «Sorry, I didn't mean it.» raised my hand scratched my head like I was idiot. «your name?» she question me. «My name?» I looked at her eyes. She took her hands wiped out the tears. «Of course, who else could it be, idiot.» ah she called me idiot, «My name is Aster.» she stared at me. «Wahhh that's lame name.» Wait, why Aster is lame? My name is very unique indeed, beside it means Star so i'm cool guy. «But, by the way my name Karen Miyula.»

And that's how I met Karen.. I didn't remember thing but name Miyula. I have become Servant for the Imperial Family of Miyula, The first wealthiest family in Vixenian region. I was lucky to be in servant in wealthy family, but luck will always run out. As Netailian from the Fendryekian tribe, they treated me as Animal or a weapon tool for Miyulian family. They trained me with harsh laws and sword fight.

Everyday and every night I would train and train since rest childhood to teenager. After 3 years searching a clue. I founded piece paper on trash can, it shocked me. The order of the Government to removed any tribes near Vixenian Territory, one of the tribe was Fendryderk. Fendryderk is unique tribe that has some people that can control magic, the Enchanted Beings. Legends says that Enchanted Beings are new generation of Humans, they are stronger and powerful with controlling nature and turning resources to valuable resource. But apparently government were looking for a person that can turn into Runeblader. Runeblader are warrior who fights with enchanted sabre and flat stones with scribbles on it that can turn to anything such as fire, water, wind or object. «Those who has a tiny blue fragments growing in right hand.» remember some said that. I was one of them.