Act III : The Depature

Meanwhile in Vixenia has rising their Economic after Northern war, Sui has made his third move.. colonize southern part of Vixenia. Free States of Vixenland known as FSV under occupied by Hexusian Union. This made that Leiden Industries will trade in southern part of Vixenia selling them, Motorized vehicle, Iron clad ships, Artillery and mostly importantly guns and rifles. This new technology spreaded whole Vixenia since 5 days ago. The government didn't want these filthy Hexusian trading with their country. So they banned the new technology, this made people more angry and small conflict started outside of Etilla. These rebellion wanted new technology, new life and end the slavery.

As morning sun shine at their window, Karen woke up with wicked hair just like usual morning. She gets up, stretches her arms and hips.. She turn around, suddenly she was spooked «Waah!». at the other side of bed was Aster sleeping softly like log. Reason why she was spooked, because it was her room, she was half naked while sleeping and she didn't know there was boy on her bed. Luckily he had his clothes on. She took a dictionary from the shelf and slams on his face. «ASTER YOU DISGUSTING, PERVERT!» she yelled before she slams. «Pha!» Aster went unconscious for a bit. «Why did you do that?» he said while unconscious. «WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?» she question with anger. «Huh?, Its my room.» «NO ITS MINE-» «wait its your room?» she calm down with confusion. «Yeah its my room, you can tell by shelf are basically filled with history records.» «Then why im i here then?» «Well i don't know, ask yourself?.» She was filled with question and confusion. «Now you said it, Last night, you couldn't sleep because it was too dark and lonely.» «...» she was speechless. «Oh, thats what happened.» she said it. Aster pulls drawer gets towel and toss it to Karen. «Here, cover yourself up, i don't want to see your beautiful naked body.» «Very rude.» She answer and puts towel over her body. Opens the door went back to her room.

Her face was very very red. She was so embarrassed that she wants to slam her head to desk because of idiotic move. Meanwhile Aster went back to sleep and forgets everything that happened.. just like usual.

As they both went down stairs to get their breakfast, Karen smells fresh bread and Miyula's favorite jam. «Jam!!» Miyula jam was made by her Karen mother, its mixed with Cherri berries and Vindel Berries. She loved it so much that she could eat ten bread slices with it.

Karen ran as fast as she can to eat that bread with jam. She suddenly tripped. «Ouch!» her face was on the floor, while skirt was up. «blue strips pant- » He cough and acting didn't notice a thing. As he walk pass Karen. She gets up. «What earth are you doing, are you doing dolphin dives again?» «No i wasn't doing that ,i fell big brother.» «oh.. well i thought you were immature, no wonder you got boyfriend.» «b-boyfriend?! His not my boyfriend you stupid brother» «then what is he then» he questioned. «Well his.. h-his.»she blushed.. «a comrade.» said Aster while eating jam on bread. «Waahh... uncool» She said it inside of herself disappointed. After some few minutes eating breakfast, they packed their rucksack for long journey. They put on their winter clothes since its almost winter.

Long journey to village were usually weird creatures would be. Ahodira Village, The place were adventurer would start.

They asked Local Caravan for a ride to Outpost Ilma, «Ilma that's pretty dangerous ride.» said the local guy that was about leave them. «Wait is it that dangerous to go to the Outpost, i thought military was stationed there to protect the road to capital of FSV» she answered. «Well you see young lady, there been new generation technology and it has cause lot of trouble to Outpost Ilma.» Aster knew what he was talking about. Leiden Industries.. a company that Illegally sell new weapons so they can over throw the government. «But will take you to ride since you have young boy that looks like from 5th Battalion.» said local caravan «Wait how do you know about me?» question Aster. Local caravan took long sigh and puts crate on ground sat on. «I had daughter that worked for the 5th» «Daughter?» she interrupted. «Yes, she was very kind, wise. Even she had small children following her. Local Caravan tears were falling. «She promised me she will come back home safely» Aster keeps getting flashbacks,

«Aster, you alright» Karen was worried. As local caravan said her name, «5th battalion, 21st Platoon..

Junior class trainee.. Alice Remburg.» Karen and Aster were speechless and shocked..

«Alice Remburg.. that Aster promised her keep her alive» Karen bravely said this to her father.

«Mr. Remburg, I'm sorry to say that your daughter is gone.» Remburg father was disappointed.

«I see.. daughter fought for nothing and government didn't tell me that my daughter is terrible.» He mumbled. Aster protested the his sentence. «No, your daughter didn't fought for nothing. She made 5th Battalion morale higher and she also helped the wounds.» he stood up looked down on her father.

«Aster is right, She didn't fought for nothing. She helped Lost Netlian children.» «HER MOTHER WERE KILLED BY NETLIAN» he shouted against Aster and Karen. «Enough with my daughter. hop on to cart, i will take you to the Outpost.» he gave up went back taking last cargo into cart.

As they arrived Outpost they feel the cold, «h-h-holy m-molly it's cold.» Karen is shaking of freezing. Temperature of Outskirts of

Ahodira is surrounded cold mountain, which some people say that God of Naturia made mountains to keep the sun from touching earth. «Aster, speaking of Ahodira what does it look like because i heard you been there since you graduate to Senior trainee.» question karen, with her red nose «hm, It's cold.» «Well that's what mean't but what does it look like. Like was it pretty-.» she really getting annoyed by Aster. «Well theres mythical creatures around the mountains and town looks really defensive» answered Aster. «Wait there magical unicorn over there.» She was happy «well yeah, i guess there is magical pony.» as they were talking about Ahodira. They heard Patrol yelling.

«HALT RIGH' THERE!» he had southern Vixenia voice. He had full bearded, with eyepatch, and blue banner on his right which only means he from 2nd Garrison Security «Good day, Officer we are here to-.»

«YEW KNO'W THAT CERVILLIANS ARE NOT ALLOW' IN, AYE?». He stopped his sentence.

Aster and Karen went outside saluted at officer. «Good day Officer!, I'm Senior Ranker from 5th Battalion. And this is my Junior-Secondary Ranker.» said Aster with polite manner while cold.

«Huh, Name Ranker?» «Aster Ilda, officer!». «Oh you too, you guys are allowed in since you have Order of Peliadant.» Order of Peliadant is medal that shows that your experience, veteran and elite. And your allowed in any region without permission. Order of Peliadant is only given by remaining of 5th Battalion. «Is there any problem going on?» question Karen «You see young lady, there been lot of bandits around this area but these bandit are heavily armed with weapons. We tried to ask the HQ for the 4th battalion to get over here, but they never came. Bandits have been attacking Trade routes and they even went pillaged on near by village took all girls.» «That's horrible.» her tears nearly going cry. «Have founded them yet?»Ask Aster. «No, founded their hideout. We tried to get near it but lost some few casualties. If we waited till they come out, girls were executed and bandits would escaped.» Answered Vice-officer behind the Officer. «Aster we need to do something, we can't let those girls die.» she pleased Aster to save the girls. Aster looked at Alice's Father and turn around looked at Karen. «Well, guess ill be on-duty. By any chance is there armory near by?.»

«Why the hell you need armory?» Asked Officer.

«I just need some couple of throwing axes.»