Act IV: Peaceful

As Kommadant the highest rank in Battalion stand with binocular looking at border of Vixenia.

«Kommadant!»

«Speak, Junior Officer»

«We founded some rebels that could get rid of Skandivian Goverment in Vixenia»

He was interest, reason why he was deployed here in FSV is to get rid of Skandivian from colonized the Vixenia Region

«Excellent, mobilized the troops help out the rebels.» he said.

Female Officer came up to him ask nervously. «Erm Kommadant Sui Hexxit, rest of 75th Naval Marine units has arrived.» He turned around smiled at her and patted her head. «Thank you, just what need it. Also try not show your weakness to other, just relax.» Sui looked at Horizon, as sun was setting.

At that day 1316 YK Sui made his move. He assigned 3 Division, Ski Runner Infantry, Black Grenadiers and Naval Marines to help out the rebels moving towards the line, river, mountains and Etilla, They will soon engaging around 7th month Fizel. They had deal partner one of the rebels, Ilya and Maksmir.

1316 YK Janur 11:00pm Location: Somewhere in mountain near outskirts of Ahodira.

As Aster and Karen sneakily hiding bushes looking at entrance with two heavily armed bandit.

They were using rifle. «Yikes, gun.» muttered Aster. As two bandit were half awake, he decide

Draw axe and threw at left bandit in his head instead killed. «what the hec-.» other guy was silently got taken out by Karen's arrow. They advanced to entrance, and hided bodies near bushes.

«Nice shot, Karen.» he complain «Thank you, Aster. But can we focus on main objective?» She answered and sigh. As he picked the rifle from dead armed bandits. Karen notice that Aster knows how to use it. She looked at him suspiciously. «Something wrong?» «No, Nothing.» Usually Soldier in Vixenia haven't used new technology of course they were banned. However knows what hes doing with it. Either Aster is traitor or FSV spy. As they walked slowly in to darkness tunnel. They heard screaming of girls calling for help. But it wasn't girls that only screamed it was bandits. «RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!» as Karen and Aster rushed to scene. What they saw was Mythical creature. Armored creature that was cover ice that looked like dragon. Some of girls were naked and bandits used them as sacrifice to dragon to order to escape. Aster won't let bandits do that. Bandits were constantly firing their rifles «FIRE FIRE JUST KEEP FIRING!» but not single scratch on that Ice dragon. Ice dragon ran straight forward against the bandits end up killing all of them. Aster fired his rifle at some bandits that were using girls as meat shield. Now its just Aster and dragon. The Ice Dragon were focus on Aster. «Karen, could you do me favor.» he yelled «What is it» «Just cover me.» She took bow and arrow and fired at ice dragon. As Ice dragon did ice breath Aster quickly dodges the attack.

He strafe to right and shots at ice dragon. «There got to be weak point for the Dragon somewhere.» he notice Ice dragon left eye was damaged. «KAREN FIRE AT HIS LEFT EYE!» He yelled quickly before another Ice breath. Karen took her last arrow pointed right at eye and fired. Arrow flung straight line like arch and turned to little bit to left. Hit. Ice dragon roar, he went into self explosive mode. «SHIT!» Aster quickly took his stielgrenade, slide underneath the Ice dragon. «ASTER!»

As she yelled it exploded. Ice Dragon was defeated. Ice fragments spread on floor. She ran to see if Aster was alive or not. She crouch down dug rumbles Aster was founded his left arm was injured.

«Thank goodness, your alive» she hugs at him nearly cried. 2nd Garrison quickly move in tunnel. Girl was rescue and taken back to safety. Karen had to carry aster with his wounded legs and arms.