Lustful Rage (NSFW)

Arthur panted heavily as he stared into the mirror, blood dripping from his nose, his makeup smeared across his face, sweat dripping off his brow, he looked like a mess. That wasn't even mentioning the blood splatter on his shirt and pants, blood that wasn't his own. His breathing began to slow, the adrenaline from his attack beginning to wear off and was now being replaced with animalistic hunger. Arthur grunted as he palmed himself, he was already fully erect. He knew exactly where to go to cure this primal urge.

He didn't remember walking home, not the weird looks, not the cries of children in the distance, not the barking of dogs and squeaking of rats. He only remembered stepping off of the elevator, he walked over to Trina's apartment, form drenched and dripping with confidence. He knocked on the door until it opened, once it was he wasted no time in kissing her. He pushed her into her apartment all the while kicking the door closed behind him.

He was taken aback when he was suddenly shoved against the door, the warm touch of her body now gone and replaced with the cold air.

Trina stared at him in confusion before finally realizing it to be Arthur, "Arthur, what happened, why are you bleeding, are you ok?"

"I need you, Trina," his voice deep, deeper then she had ever heard it before. "I need you more than I ever have."

He walked towards her, she tried to push him away but even with his frail frame, he was still stronger than her. She whimpered as he pushed her into the bedroom and onto her bed, grinding his hips against hers while pushing his tongue into her mouth. Trina struggled against him when she tasted blood, trying desperately to push him off and confront him about what happened.

He growled as he pinned her arms above her head and ground his pelvis against her. Trina, despite herself, moaned at the contact.

"Arthur, Arthur that's enough!" She shouted as she managed to push him off. "Tell me what happened, right now!"

He stared at her, eyes narrowed, his cock even harder due to her physical outburst.

"I was fired," he whispered as he crawled up in between her legs, "I don't care though, that place was filled with a bunch of bastards anyways," his whispered as he kissed his way from her ear down to her shoulder.

"What, why, why were you fired?" Trina gasped trying to push him away in order to look him in the eye.

"I brought the gun to the hospital," he muttered while sliding his hands under her robe and grabbing her bare breasts.

"What?!" She gasped before being muffled with a kiss.

Arthur soon pulled away and groaned, "Fuck, Trina, I need you right now."

"No, not until you tell me-"

"Because I'm sick of getting beaten up," he hissed while feverishly unbuckling his belt, "If you had to go through the same thing I did every day, you would've done the same thing."

"Arthur, I-"

She was caught off by her own gasp as he thrust into her, pain and pleasure coursing through her body. Arthur sighed in satisfaction before slowly rocking his hips against her, soaking in the sight of her breasts bouncing and her gaped lips. He slowly started thrusting in and out, smirking as he heard her moan, watching as his cock slid past her pussy lips all up until he was completely flushed against her.

"Arthur," she panted, "W-We need to talk about this."

"Later," he moaned as he slightly increased speed, "Right now, I need you. I need to feel your tight pussy around me, it's so fucking wet."

Trina's eyes went wide as her face flushed, the way he said it scared her. It didn't sound like Arthur, not the Arthur she knew and loved, her body still responded positively to his comment. Her entrance slicking up more, causing more squelching noises to animate from the room.

"A-Arthur, please," she whispered, not sure what she even wanted.

Arthur sighed blissfully as he alternated between thrusting and grinding, "Fuck, baby, you feel so good. Do you like that, Trina, you like it when I fuck you like this?"

She whimpered while nodding, it felt so wrong but felt so good. It wasn't just his speech that changed with this season of 'lovemaking' but it was also his movements. Arthur was always so sweet and loving, careful not to hurt her and did everything in his power to make her feel good.

This, however, seemed almost one-sided. Almost as if Arthur didn't care about what she felt as long as he got his rocks off, which wasn't him at all, not that she thought at least.

She yelped when he suddenly flipped her over so she was on her stomach, back flushed against his chest as he wrapped his hand around her throat gently. Just hard enough to hold her while his other arm wrapped itself fully around her waist. His mouth was against her ear, he panted against it and would moan whenever she clenched around him.

"Oh fuck, Trina I'm not gonna last long," he panted, "You want me to come in you?"

She gasped, her face now tomato red, "W-What?"

He smirked, "It's a simple yes or no response. You yourself said we should try for kids, why not try now?"

"T-There's a lot of reasons," she gasped as he hit her sweet spot.

He groaned, "Better make up your mind quick," he paused, "I'm about to come."

She whimpered as she found herself grinding down onto him, she mentally slapped herself for making such a move.

She froze when she heard him chuckle, "I take that as a yes."

Her breath got knocked out of her as Arthur shoved her headfirst into the bed, her backside up in the air. He kept his arms tightly encircled around her waist as he pounded into her without abandon.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum," he moaned as his head tilted back.

She bit her lip, her orgasm quickly approaching.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Trina, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, oh fuck, Trina!" He gasped as he emptied himself inside of her, his seed covering her walls as she pulsated around him, milking him for all he's worth.

Trina whimpered before crying out, the feeling of his warm seed inside of her brought her to her own climax.

They laid there for a few moments, Arthur draped across her back, breathing against her neck. She whimpered as she felt him pull out, causing him to chuckle.

"Miss me already baby?" He mused before pulling her pussy lips apart, smirking in satisfaction as he watched his seed slowly drip out of her.

Trina gasped as she suddenly felt his tongue on her, running up her clit before licking up their combined juices. Arthur hummed as his licked his lips before falling next to her, Trina fell to her side and stared at him in disbelief.

She always wanted Arthur to be more confident in himself, but this? This scared her, it was if a switch went off in his head and he suddenly turned into this stranger.

Arthur turned to her and smiled, his makeup completely oozing together among with other liquids, "You alright, baby?"

Her brow narrowed as her stomach sank, "What the hell happened tonight?"

Arthur grunted as he leaned over to the end table to grab some of the cigarettes he had stored within it, he pulled one out and lit it with his lighter, inhaling deeply before responding, "Don't worry about it."

RibsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara