Best friends

Hero

"Okay next question" Catarina's beautiful plump lips say and I can only think about those goddamn gorgeous lips. Ughhh damn what could those lips do. If I only knew....
"Hero are you listening to me?" She snaps me out of my dirty thoughts and I just blink a couple of times "yeah sure" I simply say and she furrows her eyebrows before grabbing another card.

Me and Catarina have been best friends since forever, but I can't deny that I feel something more for her, something in a sexual way, like I wish I could fuck her right now, but also something in the other way, I want to take her on romantic dates and make her happy, I'd do literally everything just to see that beautiful smile of her on her face all the time. 

"Catarina?" I ask her looking straight at the game "yes?" She looks up to me from her cards "I am sorry, but I don't feel like playing this game anymore" I say still looking at the board and she nods her head "oh okay, I understand" she starts putting everything in the box and I am just looking at her hands impatiently.

"Oh fuck it" I say as I  push the whole game away and connect my lips to Catarina's hungrily and needy.

I can see her not closing her eyes and being surprised at first, but then she kisses me back also with a bit of need in her kiss. And I am so glad because of that.

I push her to my lap as our tongues are fighting for dominance. My fingers find their way to the zipper of her dress and I unzip it slowly in a teasing way.

Her fingers tangle in my hair and she lets out a moan as I connect my lips to her neck. She pulls up my shirt and runs her fingers through my now tensed up muscles. My muscles are tensed up because the boner in my pants is that big that it hurts.

I push her down on the floor and climb on top of her "Hero we are friends" she says and I immediately put my index finger over her mouth "shhhh we'll talk about that later, now let's enjoy" I say and soon enough our clothes are gone. I rip the condom package with my teeth and put it on my hard cock "ready?" I ask her and she nods her head looking at my eyes. I nod my head too and thrust into her slowly. I know this is not her first time so I am trying to please myself as much as I can.

I start to move faster and faster and our moans and heavy breathings fill the room. My lips are on her neck again and I decide to make some hickeys on it so that's what I did and not a long after her neck is all purple causing me to smirk. Her hands are in my hair again and she pulls it slowly as I start to move deeper.  She tangles her legs around my waist allowing me to go deeper and we both moan loudly.

Soon enough we reach our highs and cum staying completely breathless. I lay next to her and throw the condom away. "Jesus Christ" she says with her hand on her stomach breathing heavily."Yeah, Jesus Christ" I chuckle and put her on my chest. She yawns and snuggles me "night" she says and we both close our eyes "night princess" I kiss her forehead and after some minutes we are both peacefully sleeping hugged to each other.