Masturbating

Hero

I keep moving my hand faster and faster thinking about her lips and hands. Oh her beautiful lips. She can suck my dick so well that I can reach my high between one second.

Right now my girlfriend Catarina is at work so I have to use my hand with help of the pictures of her I have in my hand. I am imagining her in my favourite black lace lingerie dancing in front of me showing me her perfect ass and boobs. Her skin is so soft and her body is so damn touchable.

My hand travels all the way up and down through my long hard member causing me to moan. This feels good, but not as good as she can do it. She can do it better than me or any other girl ever.

In the moment my hot cum fills my hand the door opens revealing my hot girlfriend and she looks at me a bit surprised. "Hero? What is going on?" She walks to me and smirks a bit "did you just masturbate thinking of me?" She kicks off her shoes and sits on the floor in front of me which turns me on ever more. "Yes I was" I nod my head looking at her and she smirks more "tell me what were you thinking about" she says and I lick my lips.

"I was thinking about your beautiful mouth, lips and tongue, how your lips move perfectly on my dick, how your tongue licks it all giving me goosebumps all over my body and how your cheeks look stained after you gave me a perfect blowjob" I say and I can see her pupils delating.

"Like this?" She asks and takes my tip in her mouth causing me to moan and shake my head. She furrows her eyebrows a bit and puts more of me in her mouth making me moan louder, but shake my head again. She takes my dick whole in her mouth until it can't fit anymore and I moan loudly.

Her mouth is perfectly moving on my hard cock while her tongue is teasingly passing through it. Her hands are playing with my balls and squeezing them which pleasures me and hurts me a bit at the same time, but it hurts me with that pain I enjoy the most.

She starts to move her hand on the rest of my member while she is deep throating me. I tangle my fingers in her hair and pull it a bit knowing she likes that. I moan her name loudly and cum staying completely breathless. She makes circular movements with her tongue on my dick swallowing my cum and looking at me innocently. "Jesus you are so hot and good at this" I say looking at her and licking my lips. "And this was tasty" she says and cleans some cum from the corner of my lips smirking and stands up.

"I am gonna take a hot bath" she walks to the stairs switching her hips on purpose "Join me if you want" she winks and walks upstairs.

That night we end up having sex again in the bathtub and after that on our bed. I have never felt so good and so sore at the same time which actually makes me happy and proud. I have my private little slut and I am so thankful for that.