Anniversary

Hero

"Anddd it's midnight!!" I say smiling while wrapping my arms around Catarina waist smiling. "Happy anniversary babe" she says looking up to me smiling while holding her champagne cup in on of her hands. "Happy anniversary, the love of my life, I can't believe it's been one year of pure happiness, love and joy with you" I say smiling, but she forestalls me with whispering in my ear and smirking. "And mind blowing sex" the way she says it sounds so sexy because of her accent and raspy voice of drinking. As much as I try to be cute it always ends up in sex. Some people would say that's toxic, but that's our way of showing our love and proving each other and other people who we belong to. "Well, you know, mind blowing sex would be really good right now" I smirk more while playing with my lips between my teeth. "Stop teasing Tiffin" she puts on her tip toes and whispers against my lips looking straight into them like they are the new victim who will get attacked by her big plump lips. "You know every little detail about you drives me crazy, but I am ready to get my revenge for every your tease" she pulls my lip with her teeth carefully while my hands are slowly placing on her ass. She tries to cover up her little whimper, but I still notice it. She can be the sexiest, yet the most innocent girl ever.

"Let's just go straight to the point" I grab her legs wrapping them around my waist. I grab the tablecloth and push it down on the floor making all the food and dishes on it fall down too. Catarina lets out a little scream hearing the sound of plates and glasses breaking, but that just causes me to smirk. "Don't pretend you are innocent" I bend her over the table and spread her legs. Time for some teasing. She breaths faster and louder while looking at me with total need in her eyes. "You know I am not innocent" she tries to sound dominant, but at this moment I am the dominant one and we play by my rules.

"We'll have some rules in this. First rule, no touching yourself" I say while taking off her shoes so I can take off her leggings, those mother fucking teasing leggings, and she nods her head slowly."Second rule, no sounds" she gulps and nods her head again and I smirk widely. "Good girl, you gotta respect that until we are over" I push her panties down and lick my lips seeing her already dripping wet area. I like to play with her, I like to play with her skin, I squeeze her skin, I pass my finger through her entrance, I pinch her clit and then squeeze the skin of her pussy again. Her skin feels even more wet on my touch and I smirk more. When I look up to her I can see that she is biting her lip so hard trying not to moan. "Don't make it bleed babe" I move my hand away smirking while undoing my belt. "I need you so bad daddy" she whimpers quietly, but bites her lip immediately not wanting me to hear and I smirk more. "Tell me how much you need me and what you want me to do and I'll let you moan while I fuck you" I say in deep and sexy voice with my accent ticker.

"I want you to fuck me until I can't walk tomorrow, I want you to make me scream your name, I want you to make me feel like I am in heaven like you know to do, I need you so bad daddy, I am drowning in my wetness you caused" the need in her voice is so obvious that I can't resist anymore, I just push all my clothes down and put the stupid piece of latex on my already hard dick. "Your wish is my command, only now when you already made me wet as fuck" I say before thrusting into her deeply and roughly without a warning. She lets out a scream along with the loud moan. "Fuck yes daddy!!" The smirk grows on my face as I am moving inside her wet and warm pussy exploring every inch. I wish I could feel more of her without a condom, but one year is not enough time to stop being safe. I also can't resist to squeeze her big and round boobs. She is always wearing shirts with cleavages which drive me insane and now I am paying her back. My lips connect to her neck and I suck her skin leaving big and dark purple marks. She moans so loud on every my simple movement.

"You like this, don't you?" I whisper in her ear moving faster and she nods her head while tangling her fingers in my hair. "Yes, this is so good" she whispers whimpering and moaning. "Daddy I'll cum" she tosses her head back in pleasure as I look at her paying attention to her details. She moans my name, she pulls my hair, she starts to move her hips against mine, rolls her eyes and parts opens her lips. Those are all her simple details that make me feel proud that I made her feel pleasured enough to cum right in my dick.

And that's what happens, her body starts sweating and shaking, she moans my name loudly and pleasures me with the hot fluid around my dick. I do the same and fall next to her breathless. "Oh my" is all she manages to say while holding her stomach breathless. "Happy anniversary babe" I smile a bit breathing heavily and pick her up when I see she is yawning. "Happy anniversary" she says before completely falling asleep in my arms. I walk to our bed and lay us down before falling asleep too next to my girlfriend for the 365th time.