Football

Hero

"Are you for real?!" I ask my girlfriend Catarina surprised still not believing. "What?? I just picked Manchester United instead of Arsenal, what's wrong with that?" She asks me looking at me confused. "You were supposed to be on my side! I can't believe you!" I look at her disappointed and start walking to our room. "Come on Hero, you can't be mad at me because of that" she says walking behind me. "I am not mad, I said I am disappointed, now excuse me" I get in our room and slam the door before she could come in.

Catarina

Hero really picked a football club over our relationship and I don't know what to think about that. I don't know if he was only joking and I honestly hope he was. But, even if he wasn't I have a plan how to get him on his knees begging me to forgive him for his behaviour and a smirk grows on my face thinking of it.

I walk to the bathroom, change into one of Hero's favourite lingeries and one of my hottest, do my makeup and hair and walk to our room. I lean against the door making some of my body parts more visible and knock on the door.

Hero opens the door and looks at me open mouthed causing me to smirk more. "Holy shit, what is going on?" He asks confused and I can see his member already likes my look. "I didn't like when you were disappointed so I made something as the apology, but if you won't forgive me, you won't get any of this" I point at my body and turn around letting him see my whole body.

He just stares at me speechless still and mumbles. "I, I forgive you, now come here please" he moves a bit from the door and I walk in our room switching my hips on purpose. He sits down on the bed and points at his lap. "Come here" he says and I sit on his lap putting my legs on each side of his waist "I am here". I say looking at his eyes.

"Good" he says and unbuttons his jeans. "I will help you" I say and lift my hips up making it easier to take off his clothes. He takes off his clothes and hands me a condom "put it on" he talks in a husky voice making me be turned on even more and I put condom on him innocently like daddy's little girl even tho I am not that innocent.

He grabs my hips and sits me on his hard cock making both of us moan. I take off his shirt and run my fingers through his back teasingly while my hips are moving on his dick and while both of us are moaning.

I start to move faster and faster while our moans and heavy breathings fill the room and soon enough we both reach our highs staying completely breathless. My sweaty and fragile body falls next to Hero's as we are still breathing heavily. We lay down and Hero's arms open giving me the permission to snuggle him which is a good sign cause that means he is not mad at me anymore.

I snuggle him and play with his chest hair smiling. "We should fight about football more often" I say and we both chuckle. "We really should" he smiles and hugs me. "Good night love" "good night" we both close our eyes and soon enough we are peacefully sleeping hugged to each other without any worries on our minds.