Mr. Tiffin

Hero

50 minutes never seemed so long until now. I am teaching Biology in a high school and I have to admit it that school is full of hot girls. Right mow I had one class and there is this girl, she is called Catarina and she is the hottest of them all. Her school uniform is perfectly covering her curves and her body just looks so amazing.

I wait for the bell to ring and luckily she is the last person to stay in the class. "Miss, can you stay for a bit please?" I ask and she walks to me. "Sure, mr. Tiffin" she says "Go close the door please" I say looking at her and she closes the door a bit confused.

"Is everything okay?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, I feel like you don't really understand what we are studying now" I say and she furrows her eyebrows. "Oh umm sorry I guess, but I do understand, really" She says and I shake my head. "No, come here, I am gonna explain you something more about human body" I say and point at my desk.

She walks to me a bit confused. "Sit down" I put my hands on her hips making her sit on my lap and me to smirk. She starts to breath faster as I keep my hand on her thigh. "So, this is probably problematic to you" I say and point at the random text in the book. "B-but I d-do understand that" she says and I immediately connect my lips to her neck. "Shhh" I mumble against her soft and salty skin as I suck her neck and put my hand under her skirt rubbing her bare thigh and she moans quietly.

"What is going on?" She mumbles between her moans and I put my hand in her panties and rub her feeling her hot wetness. "You have been teasing me with your hotness the whole time" I say and bite her neck carefully "so I am punishing you now" I say and put my finger inside her without a warning.

My finger is exploring inside of her area deeply while she is moaning and while my lips are making huge hickeys on her neck.

With every another deep and fast move of my fingers she moans louder and her skin is becoming more sweaty.

"You are so innocent and that drives me insane" I say while sucking her sweet spot and moving all of my fingers inside her.

"Shit" she mumbles almost impossible to hear probably not wanting me to hear the 'bad word' and moans loudly. I keep moving my fingers until her body is sweating and shaking and until her cum feels my hand.

Her loud moan of my name pleases my ears as I take my hand out of her and lick it enjoying the beautiful taste of her hot cum. "Do you understand now?" I ask her and she stands up breathing heavily still. "Not really, I think I might need to come back sir" she says and I nod my head innocently "alright Miss, come whenever you want, I am always free for you" I wink at her smirking "thank you sir, see you" she walks to the door switching her hips on purpose causing me to lick my lips. "See you Miss" I say and look back at the book still amazed by the goddess I just fingered here.