Basketball

Hero

"You can't take the ball! I am better than you!" I say running away with ball and smirking. It's almost evening and I am still in the school with a girl from my class, Catarina, playing basketball. I am doing my best moves to impress her and I am kinda succeeding.

Well, that's what I thought until I slip and push Catarina down on the floor before loosing the balance and falling on top of her. We just stare at each other's eyes for a while and I can see her chest starts to move faster.

"Oh fuck it" I say before not being able to resist anymore and crushing my lips hungrily and needy against hers. We keep kissing as our tongues are fighting for dominance and my hand finds its way under her pants and rubbing her a bit. "H-Hero" she whimpers and I smirk. "Yes?" I try to sound innocent, but my voice sounds husky anyway. "I, I need you" she says looking at my eyes and I look at her eyes trying to keep her occupied while taking off my pants and putting on a condom.

"I, I need you, in any way, I just need you" she says and I take off her pants and panties smirking. "No problem" I say and before she could do anything I thrust into her roughly.

She moans and tangles her fingers in my hair. "Fuck Hero!" I moan too and move deeper in her. She pulls my hair and little does she know that is something I absolutely love when girls do.

I keep moving faster and deeper while massaging her boobs causing her to moan even louder. I kiss her lips to silently her moans while her hand travels down to my back scratching it a bit and that's also something I love when girls do.

I put my whole dick inside her causing us both to scream and moan and soon enough both of our skins are sweaty and we moan loudly before cumming and staying complete breathless.

I let my sore body fall next to hers on the gym floor and I put my hand on my stomach trying to catch my breath back while looking at the ceiling. "Oh gosh" she says breathing heavily. "I can't believe we just had sex on the gym floor and that we are in school after working hours" she says and we both chuckle. "That's true, we really did" I say and she puts on her clothes still sitting. "Well as much as this was amazing, I have to go home, I'll be late for dinner" she stands up and I put on my clothes before nodding my head.

"Me too, see you tomorrow?" I ask and she smiles a bit "see you tomorrow, bye" she says smiling before grabbing her bag and walking away.

Did I just make two of my dreams come true? Doing something almost illegal and sleeping with the girl I always wanted to sleep with?