Aunt house

Hero

My hands travel to the back of Catarina's head as our lips are dancing together. As quiet as possible trying not to wake anyone up. We are at her aunt's house, but we can never resist each other, not even in the situation where we should seem innocent like now. Some sounds of pleasure escape her lip and she giggles. "Maybe we should go to the bedroom" I mumble against her lips smiling and she nods her head giggling. "That's a good idea, let's go" she stands up and grabs my hand. When we get to her cousin room she immediately closes the door and we kiss again. We make our way to the bed and she lays down. I get between her legs barely fitting in the bed.

"Hero, we need to be quiet, for real" she whispers pressing her body against mine. "I know" I whisper back and she struggles a bit with taking off my shirt causing us both to giggle. I swear if someone sees us right now they'd think we are just two teenagers having their first time, but that's not true tho, we made love to each other many times, I know her body like the back of my head and she knows mine and yes, I was the lucky one to take her virginity away which was 6 months ago and we still love each other as much as we used to back then. "Do you need help with that?" I ask smiling and she nods her head biting her lip. "Yeah" she says and I take off my shirt. I can see her pupils dilating a bit when she sees my bare chest.

I grab the condom and whisper to her. "Ready?" She nods her head and rips the condom package with her teeth. "Ready" I put on the condom, cover the half if my back with the thin sheets in case someone comes in and thrust into her deeply and carefully. She bites her lip as a quiet and almost impossible to her "oh shit" escapes her lips. As I start to move a bit faster and deeper I kiss Catarina lips to shut her up a bit because she can't control the moans coming out from her mouth.

Even tho we can't help our slow heavy breaths fill the room and after some time we cum staying breathless. I carefully place my body on top of her on this small bed. Honestly laying chest to chest with her after making love is one of my favourite parts, I just love this body connection. "Are you tired?" I ask drawing random shapes on her chest and she nods her head yawning a bit. "I am" she says and I cover us more with the sheets. "Goodnight love" I say and she smiles. "Night" she says and like that, easily, we feel safe enough in each other's arms to fall asleep.