The cabin in the woods

Hero

"Why can't you open it?!" My best friend Catarina says as I am trying to open the door. "I don't know! It's locked!" I say pushing the door a bit. We are locked inside one cabin in the wood and I am trying to open the door. She sighs and sits on the bed. "You must be hating me right now" she says and I sit next to her. "Why would I hate you?" I say and she shrugs her shoulders. "You are stuck here with me and I am probably annoying you. Emma could give you a perfect blowjob to calm you down, but I am just here useless." She looks down and I lift her chin up making her look at me.

"Why would I want Emma's blowjob?" I ask and she looks at my eyes a bit sad. "Because she is so hot, she is literally the perfect girl and she can probably please a guy so well" she says and I put some hair behind her ear. "And why is that worrying you?" I say and she becomes even more sad. "Because I am fat and ugly and nobody wants me" she says and I shake my head. "That's not true, let me do something" I say she looks at me. "What?" "Stand up?" I say and she stand up in front of me.

Firstly I push her shirt up slowly and she looks at me breathing heavily. "W-what are you doing?" She whispers and I put my hands on her bra clips. "Shhh just relax" I unclip her bra slowly you and lick lips looking at her big plump boobs. "Jesus you are so hot" I say before pushing her leggings and panties down down until she is standing completely naked in front of me and she shakes her head. "I am not" she says and I nod my head. "Yes you are" I push her closer to me, lay her down and climb on top of her.

"Hero?" She mumbles looking at my eyes. "Yes?" I look at her as she is breathing heavily. "I want you to be my first time" she says and I nod my head "yes princess". I take off my belt and pants and boxers, grab a condom and put it on my already hard bulge. "Are you ready?" I ask and she nods her head breathing faster. I nod my head too and thrust into her slowly, gently and carefully as we both moan.

She furrows her eyebrows and looks at the ceiling making me a bit insecure. "Can I move?" I ask her and she nods her head "just go slow please" she says and I nod my head while moving slowly and we both moan again.

After some more thrusts she puts her hand on her stomach and looks at me worried. "I feel something, what's going on?" She asks worried and I kiss her forehead softly. "Don't worry, when people feel the most sexual pleasured they cum, don't hold it back never, just do it" I say and she nods her head as she moans my name loudly, tosses her head back and cums breathing heavily. I cum too and lay next to her breathing heavily.

"Was this good?" I ask her and she nods her head "it was perfect, thank you" she says and I put her on my chest smiling and she snuggles me. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask fastly and she looks at me surprised. "Wait what?" she asks and I nod my head biting my lip. "I am in love with you and I would be the luckiest man alive if you would be my girlfriend" I say and she smiles widely. "Gosh I would love to! I was crushing on you for so long!" She says and hugs me tightly. I chuckle and hug her back. "I was crushing on you too" I say smiling and soon enough we are both peacefully sleeping hugged to each other, still locked here, but not caring at all.